• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I allowed to visit myself if I have a second 3DS? Not like you can tell but it's the principle of it haha
I'm just really shy about asking people okay ;~;

HNI_0072.JPG

The face of calm while I am suffering.
My visitor doesn't have a TBT account.

Edit: Also I only had one pitfall, I hope that's okay.

Last edited:
Oh no! My 3DS can't connect to other towns where I live bc of some signal problem whatever in the environment, would it be alright to just pitfall, say, a villager? :c I understand if not, I guess I'll have to miss this one out.

My friend Bailey and I:
Second Entry.jpg
We're in her town of Oceania​

She doesn't have an account here, but she was willing to fall into a pit with me :D

Am I allowed to visit myself if I have a second 3DS? Not like you can tell but it's the principle of it haha
I'm just really shy about asking people okay ;~;

I can do it with you, if you want! If you aren't asking anybody, I'll ask you! :)

I have another question: are we allowed to have one person be in the pitfall, and then another person standing next to them doing one of the Club LOL emotions?

I have another question: are we allowed to have one person be in the pitfall, and then another person standing next to them doing one of the Club LOL emotions?

I have the same question. Also are we allowed to use photos that were similar or reuse photos to what was submitted in other TBT events?

If anyone needs help, feel free to ask me! I'm online for about an hour though, and I don't have any pitfalls left.

HNI_0070.JPG
Tbt user Ryumia and I, Just look at the snot coming out my nose. :c

Last edited:
I haven't been able to connect to the internet since August. So I can't visit anyone's town/invite someone over. :(

Does that mean I automatically can't do this challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back