• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made it through every challenge (if my #6 entry hopefully counts, I had to edit it cause the image didn't show up)....and the last challenge had started on my sister's birthday!

Good job to everyone else that was able to make it through all of them :)

I'm sad this event is over :( this is what I would look forward to everyday lol. I hope there's a Christmas event

HNI_0096.JPG

My entry

Challenge #7 Entry
Challenge7.jpg
Lessee... How do I go about this without getting eaten...?

Welp nvm disregard this post

Last edited:
HNI_0006.JPG

I had a lot of fun with these challenges! They definitely got me to try out some different things, and to visit parts of the forum I hadn't before. Thanks for running this contest! :blush:

Sadly I had some run in with some bees..... Ricky's less than impressed.

23473157_10155289246314200_4730566586712334784_n.jpg

(thanks to unicorn for the DA!)

n37KZ6Z.jpg

Photo Challenge #7: Found Ricky the Squirrel in the art section of my Museum. Never knew he was into art. It took a while to find him. Hope this a good enough picture.​

23472405_988445177960552_3804660515471614356_n.jpg
WOOT WOOT, all seven! Man I really dig these kinda events can't wait for the Christmas one! (if we get one lol ^.^)

Hey all, glad you enjoy this photo event! I personally wasn't sure putting this together if people would like it or not since we just had a similar event in the Fair only two months ago and it might feel too same-y. So I'm really glad to see it was still liked!

I think I might put together a challenge suggestion box later for any ideas to use in possible future challenge events. So keep an eye on this thread for that maybe.

ricky and i hanging out at the club!
HNI_0075.JPG

message me if you want to come take a picture with him

woohoo!! i comleted all 7 challenges!!!

DOoq6uQUEAAdUxB.jpg
I did it! Found him in a random town Luna gave me. Took me about 5 tries I believe B)
Thank you, Indina, whoever you are!
These challenges were really fun! I wish these could be done more often.

Hey all, glad you enjoy this photo event! I personally wasn't sure putting this together if people would like it or not since we just had a similar event in the Fair only two months ago and it might feel too same-y. So I'm really glad to see it was still liked!

I think I might put together a challenge suggestion box later for any ideas to use in possible future challenge events. So keep an eye on this thread for that maybe.

This was fine 'cause I didn't have to attempt to make something nice and/or impress anyone

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sadly I had some run in with some bees..... Ricky's less than impressed.

23473157_10155289246314200_4730566586712334784_n.jpg

(thanks to unicorn for the DA!)

I'm impressed you managed to catch him looking even more pissed than usual

Last edited:
Here's my entry for Challenge #7:

pLZHYcZ.jpg

Seven of seven! Thanks much for the challenges--really enjoyed 'em!

Town #7 and I'm in Hell...
...literally, that's the name. If only Ricky was here </3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back