• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candy!

DOdp5pLVQAAc4D3.jpg

It's a shame that the Dream Suite removes headgear, couldn't wear the red-pumpkin head like I usually do. HNI_0100.JPG

i know you said you'd only allow this one if the dream suite's boarded up, but i can't connect to the internet with my DS, so just thought i'd submit something anyway.

vdiGPih.jpg

ACNLCandy.jpg
Thanks for the great opportunity to roam your town! I was really surprised to see how you were able to line up all of your villagers, and I also loved your lighthouse.

Challenge 4:

HNI_0061.JPG

She couldn't even bare to look at me​

Enjoying a sweet perfect cherry next to my broken dream suite lol
HNI_0095.JPG

But seriously, I hope this counts. I still can't connect to the internet :(

19iTQAO.jpg

Right on time, phew! This was a cute town btw!​

Challenge #5

In today's simple challenge, don your wet suits and dive after a sea critter. Capture a screenshot of your mayor and your catch.

Example
t7QV9R8.jpg

Diving is a new feature added in New Leaf, one that expanded the amount of things to catch and do. If you do not own a wet suit, I recommend heading to the Island and borrowing the rental there or maybe checking out a shop over in our Re-Tail board.

Post your screenshot in this thread before the next challenge begins tomorrow, November 13th at approximately 4:00 PM PST / 7:00 PM EST / 12:00AM GMT / 11:00AM AEST (next day) to earn credit.

Oh dang this seems easy, nice and simple unlike the other challenges. Interesting

Last edited:
Thank you all so much for visiting my dream town! I loved looking through all your photos, other than the ones where my poor, defenseless mayor Eyedol was trapped in a ring of holes with no escape. Those of you who submitted photos like this an expect an angry infraction later not really...

Also, thank you to everyone who had kind words about my town! This was my first ever Animal Crossing game and the town is nearly 4.5 years old, so suffice it to say Oniville means a lot to me! All of you brightened my day with your thoughtful comments. :blush:

I'll be compiling a list of everyone who met the challenge shortly. Best of luck to those of you who make it into the raffle!

HNI_0044.JPGhere's mine, i love the pun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back