• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
xZj2924.jpg

heres mine

pODLaoW.jpg

"Hanging with my sheep in the big cit... Er, I mean. Our tiny corner of Japan."

Last edited:

wFfN2GH.jpg

It was very hard to chose one favorite PWP so I included my two favorites. These both took the longest to get requested, the wooden bridge took me 3 years since I didn?t know villagers don?t request bridges if you already have 3 built in the town

Cf1CPq2.jpg

Fang's got some fishing to do for the upcoming tourney but it doesn't look like the bus will be arriving any time soon. Poor buddy :'(

IMG_7734.JPG

The log bench is honestly so under rated.
I have a couple in my town and my villagers love them as well!

View attachment 211153

The log bench is honestly so under rated.
I have a couple in my town and my villagers love them as well!

The log bench is my absolute fav!!! Soooo cute!!! Luv it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw, you guys know us so well <3

I?m tempted to say it to Isabelle JUST to see how much it?s worth!!!!! My last cycle town brought 13 mil and it was active about 10 months. I cannot even imagine what my main (which I would never destroy would bring!!!!!!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

qN7jGcS.jpg

yaaay with my best lad who happens to live near my favorite PWP
the weather is ugly in my town today though so I couldn't make it aesthetic

edit: I forgot I wanted to tell the story of this spot lol the trellis is exactly where Marshal's house used to be! Since he was like 100% unoriginal when he moved out I did a short giveaway for him on here - he went to the user formerly known as 3DewDrops, who left me a bunch of blue roses as thanks, so I planted them around the trellis. : D

Awe. Marshal for my Mel!!!! Zane, that?s a super cute story!!! I tried to push my Bam into a pwp area but he kept just getting pissed at me. Was afraid he?d ask for a divorce so I guess I?ll try and get my son, Filbert to help me out.

9nMs2U4.jpg

Bettina and me in front of the zen garden :blush:

IMG_1410.JPG

Here is a picture of Andrea and Aurora at the lighthouse at the corner of the town.​

My Challenge 3 Entry is one of my favourite PWP groupings, Fairytale Bench and Clock, the Windmill, and one of my fave town planning ideas - a streetlight in a stand of bamboo - it?s especially pretty at night.
Here is Mayor Pen, an Evening visitor from MoonSong and Julian enjoying the scenery

166mie.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I pushed Vesta here from the opposite side of town and now she hates me

yR8E231.jpg
Thanks for the best laugh of my day!
♥ ♥ ♥

Oh, thank goodness we can do villagers this time, I feel really bad bothering random people if they work or are like 9 hours behind me lol. But yeah gonna shove some villager to it ;D

I'd love to get a photo of me and my two besties, Gaston and Savannah, by the fountains, but they live all the way across town. :/ Gonna have to put some more thought into this one.

DOWE9-ZUQAAAbgn.jpg

sooo i pushed pompom all the way across town just to get this shot. she was, uh, not happy with me!

in every town i've ever made since getting AC:NL, i've always put the fountain right out in front of the town hall~ i don't know why, i just think it looks so professional~

Last edited:
I haven't unlocked many public works projects yet or build many, but from the ones I have, this bench is my favourite :)

23471936_1948258835498400_5360853620353419475_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back