• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

With Makoto~! :) Thanks for doing the challenge with me! :D
Thought I might choose the non-identical looking picture for diversity's sake. >>'

you could say that we fell for each other
l0GW3mw.jpg

I was just going to do the same lol

Yes, please open your gate, and I'll swing by for falling-into-holes photo-op shenanigans.

491D4F16-1F92-4562-888F-9C390F256BA9.jpg
I fell in the pit
You fell in the pit
We all fell in the pit
:D

hmmm... i think i can make an exception if you're unable to connect your 3ds to the internet. no cutting corners if you're able and just lazy, tho
I promise I'm not being lazy. One of my friends offered to do a screenshot with me, and I can't cause my stupid 3DS won't connect to the internet.

Ladies, its always a pleasure sharing shenanigans with you! I think Alesha may have spiked me, Mel, and Pen's coffees. They made us all fall down.

tFEPH4Zh.jpg

23376443_985888454882891_5950356349182210797_n.jpg

Called up the boyfriend (Eki don't think he's on the forums but ima tag him anyway just in case), asked him to do the pitfall challenge lol Look at us goof balls falling in love XD
(lol can you tell I time travel >w< I'm not over Oct. and Halloween yet!)

i'll help if someone needs it. tho i do not have any pitfall seeds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back