• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKSKWOKW there's no one near the PWP I want to use and I don't want to push my villagers either :( now I have to go and ask someone to come over and that's not what I want to do ugh

pfft too bad i can't be bothered to fiddle with my ds to get screenshots. and they don't allow pictures -.- Anyway, if people need a town I have a water fountain by my town hall.

E9B21963-EA5E-45DE-ADF7-9417F12F5BFA.jpg
The cutest spot in Abingdon, featuring the log bench pwp.

Last edited:
Challenge #3

23380091_146094979473751_6059062777688331623_n.jpg

this brick bridge has saved me countless minutes going from one part of the town to the other.

Right now, my favorite pwp is the flower clock, because I just got perfect town for the first time about a week ago, so it just became available. Here Eunice, one of my starting villagers, is admiring the clock with me.
HNI_0086.JPG

HNI_0077.JPG

Currently my favorite pwp in town~
Tangy was watering my flowers and I caught her

- - - Post Merge - - -

AKSKWOKW there's no one near the PWP I want to use and I don't want to push my villagers either :( now I have to go and ask someone to come over and that's not what I want to do ugh

If you nudge them a little at a time they don't get angry at you.

finally. I had planned this to be in front of my fountain, but Chief was only staying by the Cafe, so I saved and quit. Then Julian was by the cafe, and it took me a lot of pushing, a lot of talking, and selling my furniture to get this picture.

HNI_0062.JPG

4a0YS6v.jpg

here's me and epona at my instrument shelter. i just love the pwp and where it's placed, too :D
i wanted her closer to me in the photo but i didn't wanna push her any more than i already had, plus i'd have to navigate through the trees. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back