• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you're unable to connect your 3ds to the internet or don't have anyone you know irl that plays, then doing the challenge with a villager is a-ok.

Awesome! I'll get to it tomorrow since it's late here.

Gloommm visits Jewel

My twin sister thinks this is funny!

D66ybfB.jpg

thank you darius-the-fox!
when life throws you a curveball, you've just gotta camp it out in the pit sometimes.

pitfall.jpg

hmmm... i think i can make an exception if you're unable to connect your 3ds to the internet. no cutting corners if you're able and just lazy, tho

I tried to wifi with two different people. The 1st couldn't come to my town and I couldn't visit the 2nd person's town. Hopefully I can get the exception...I did try :eek:

LxRsCgO.jpg

Stitches is my real buddy anyway

I tried to wifi with two different people. The 1st couldn't come to my town and I couldn't visit the 2nd person's town. Hopefully I can get the exception...I did try :eek:

LxRsCgO.jpg

Stitches is my real buddy anyway

hmm, i'll let it slide. give ya points for trying at least

DOP-aBoVoAAcfJN

thanks to my bff user padfoot6 for flailing around with me for this, lol ♡​

OK ... here is my Challenge 2 Pitfall adventure with two buddies ... thank you DaCoSim and Mel ... my picture caught Mel in mid extrication thwuuummp :D

w5hjr.jpg

If there were rewards for favs this would be my favourite lmao

Daco must return to her home planet

I'll try this if anyone wanna play man. Hmu, I'll be online most of the day til deadline.

Soo, basically trap a bro in a pitfall, should be doable. Should have two seeds so, if you need both of you in.

Last edited:
Hope it's okay that I used a villager too! (staying @ dorms & no luck getting my 3ds to connect to their wifi)
tOIK748.jpg

hmmm... i think i can make an exception if you're unable to connect your 3ds to the internet. no cutting corners if you're able and just lazy, tho

Thanks, Thunder! ; v; My error isn't actually with not being able to connect to the internet but to other players in general; it's error 018-0516 (so you know I'm not making things up).

Here's my entry!

UYGLz3y.jpg

Two lazy, klutz beings just being......... klutz.​

Wm27oaF.jpg

"Someone, anyone, please, grab my hand! Pull us out!"
Pstt, thank you again for your help toonafeesh. <3

Looking forward to doing this. Looks fun. Just gotta find someone with a full town (10 villagers) because I'm pretty sure I have both Chief and Cherry in my void.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back