[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beware of falling pumpkins! :p

HNI_0001_JPG.JPG

Lol thanks for your help Aniko!

hi can someone help me get my pic? I'm available now and for an hour or two.

hi can someone help me get my pic? I'm available now and for an hour or two.

I can help you, if I can connect to your town! Let me know if you're interested, I have a couple seeds we can use

I hope this counts because my ultimate favorite Erik was so gloomy after he fell into my trap :c lol
Had to use a villager cause no friends ^^;
IMG_7754.JPG

I can help you, if I can connect to your town! Let me know if you're interested, I have a couple seeds we can use

sure! added you. I'll try coming over or you can come over to my town let me know which!

gonna see if i cant fix that post glitch

edit: yay thanks murray

Last edited:
doing it by yourself is kind of against the spirit of the challenge, don't ya think?

however, i can't really verify whether both mayors involved in the screenshot are actually separate people, so i'm trusting y'all to do this challenge with a buddy.

I was already prepared to do it myself with two of my towns, but nope, this challenge mandates being interactive.

For that reason, I would like to get help from someone. Who would like to help me though?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's a question I can ask. Can I visit a town of someone that already submitted their photo, but for my photo only?

I was already prepared to do it myself with two of my towns, but nope, this challenge mandates being interactive.

For that reason, I would like to get help from someone. Who would like to help me though?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's a question I can ask. Can I visit a town of someone that already submitted their photo, but for my photo only?

I could help you if you want, VM me for the details.

HNI0073JPG.jpg

my husband scyne and i ran out of pitfalls doing this the wrong way (we were following the initial picture with only one of us in a hole) so we had to jump off the stump to our dooms.

OK ... here is my Challenge 2 Pitfall adventure with two buddies ... thank you DaCoSim and Mel ... my picture caught Mel in mid extrication thwuuummp :D

w5hjr.jpg

IMG_1409.JPG

"We're exploring the temple, but fell in a trap. This expedition is dangerous."​

I hope this counts because my ultimate favorite Erik was so gloomy after he fell into my trap :c lol
Had to use a villager cause no friends ^^;
View attachment 211026

if you're unable to connect your 3ds to the internet or don't have anyone you know irl that plays, then doing the challenge with a villager is a-ok.

but otherwise, try to do it with another person, i'm sure there's plenty of people willing to help you out!

go for it

Resetti is trying new tactics.
HNI_0089_zps5z95cpkn.jpg

Edited for a more flattering angle. One of my helpers went ni-night. =(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back