[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenge #5! Got me a few steps closer to completing my encyclopedia so that's good. :D

HNI_0060_JPG.JPG

RW0XxOV.jpg

This is the first time I've gone diving in this town, makes me wish I could experience the game again as if it was new and get excited for all the things I don't do anymore.

Challenge #5 Entry
Challenge5.jpg
The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack - Revenge said:
K'nuckles: You got to do something real nasty to one of your enemies.
Flapjack: How can I hurt a sea anemone?!
K'nuckles: No! An enemy! Someone you really hate!
Flapjack: But everyone's real nice to me!

Last edited:
DOjLiQTUIAA5g9c.jpg
This challenge feels so simple i feel like I got to be doing something wrong lmao
Thankfully for this challenge I added 3 new things to my museum including this crab!

LxDjuxv_d.jpg
With a smirk on her face, Marie finally found DJ Octavio lurking in the Octarian Trenches, even though it isn't psychically possible since Marie is an inkling.

And Inklings can't swim.

Challenge #6

Today's challenge offers the opportunity to get creative with flower arrangements! Treat your town as a canvas and use flowers to create a design. Take a screenshot (or multiple, if it ends up too large for a single frame!) of your arrangement and post it in here.

Example
sryIBJd.jpg

You could go for simple shapes and patterns, or you could try something more complex like animals or spelling out words - it's really up to you! You can use the grass or the beach to do this.

Post your screenshot in this thread before the seventh and final challenge goes live tomorrow, November 14th, at approximately 4:00 PM PST / 7:00 PM EST / 12:00AM GMT / 11:00AM AEST (next day) to earn credit.

Oh! I already have something like that. Do I have to make a new one for the challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back