• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my entry for Challenge #3:

ZA2KQzM.jpg

HNI_0012.JPG
I managed to get a photo of my two besties/dreamies while I was napping in the town's "fishing chair".
The look on Savannah's face though. She does NOT seem to approve on me sleeping on my job.

I was trying to get Roscoe to follow me to the pyramid for the challenge and when I talked to him, he told me how to take a photo since I was using a new alt. lol

HNI_0014.JPG

acnlwhy.jpg

um.. this is me.. in front of my friend's favourite pwp.....a grave.... of hazel.....(at least this challenge is a way of knowing who to avoid on tbt)

HNI_0034.JPG
I like to visit my friend's towns and steal their victory dances by paying off their pwps. Aren't I evil?

Here's mine~It took a bit long to get Butch over to the pwp and he got angry, but it was worth it. It was hard to choose which one to go with, but I went with the hammok by the waterfall :3 Good dog Butch~XD

butch.jpg

Last edited:
23435003_1465037250258930_538695039015091394_n.jpg

Coach and I admiring the topiary, as provided by the lovely Leif!​

I really missed the police station in previous installments of Animal Crossing. I was really happy to have it back for NL!

(Pierce didn't like me pushing him all the way up here. I like to think he's about to walk into the building and report me to Booker!)
11112017_001r.jpg

So2pGTR.jpg

In my Pokemon town, Misty & Joey Psyduck are training at the Pokemon Stadium.

I made all the patterns here myself with the help of the stadium light PWPs. <3​

EuzruhX.jpg

Here's mine! Marshal, Wade, and Poppy were all around this area but they all stubbornly refused to get any closer to the bench than Wade did here and I didn't want to make anyone mad.

me: this is the very first PWP in town!
ruby: really? when was it made?
me: um...

Attachments

• HNI_0041.JPG
    HNI_0041.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
ve898tf.jpg

Me and Ankha took a trip back to her hometown today where I got to meet her parents :lemon:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back