• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
1_F2_E0566_C7_D4_42_BD_804_B_65_E3_E171_D512.jpg

Sadly my original town which I?ve had since July 12th 2013 is on my other 3DS which I left at my room at college so I?ll have to make due with my newer town.

Here is Mayor Ami sitting on my tree in Moondust (it?s a Sailor Moon themed town)

23316583_1463224640440191_2716234149666569343_n.jpg

Here is my town tree! I started on the day of release in the UK and have had my town ever since :D

Does a Stage 1 tree count? Like the one when you have played for 1 hour and 1 day or does it need to be higher like the Two headed tree?

Does a Stage 1 tree count? Like the one when you have played for 1 hour and 1 day or does it need to be higher like the Two headed tree?

Yes it counts, stand at the front of your tree and then put your native fruits beside on your tree like Justin did on first page.

Here is my picture! I started playing New Leaf in summer of 2015, but have had *ahem* a few towns since then lol. My current town is the furthest I've ever got and I am sticking to it! :)
HNI_0094_JPG.JPG

HNI_0090.JPG
I haven't played in months. I started up my town just for this. lol

Im definitely joining!! (^_^)b. I'll put a pic on here, to celebrate New Leaf's birthday :p

ereta days.jpg

Here's mine~Can't believe its been so many happy years XD I've never reset, and it's still a working progress town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back