[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovely town
HNI_0026.JPG

Here goes!

jUyCFrN.jpg

Also, I can't describe how much I loved the player houses! Inspiration level +10000

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lolol my mayor is almost as photogenic as I am. Almost ashamed to post this after the perfectly timed screenshots above :D

I FEEL TERRIBLE i know i have a serious issue with resetting and i will address it asap.

acnly.jpg

IMG_1411.JPG

"Interesting town Oblivia! But MoonGlow is still the best town of all time." - Holly​

Whoops, I forgot to eat a candy while taking a picture. Can I resubmit?

Last edited:
Again, I can't connect to the internet, so I can't use the Dream Suite. Would it be acceptable for me to do the second entry even though I technically have the dream suite?

23473135_10154811528812016_5421482898025105436_n.jpg

She was walking along and took a look at me eating candy and was all like "omg look at how she chews ewww" D:
Lol that was fun

I had to redo it because my first screen shot was too late and I wasn't sure if that'd be accepted rip
nXI8cED.jpg

Maybe I should resubmit mine as well. I don't like how specific the challenges really are. I mean, the second challenge didn't allow playing with another mayor of yours, and this one requires eating candy while getting a picture of the mayor.

Maybe I should resubmit mine as well. I don't like how specific the challenges really are. I mean, the second challenge didn't allow playing with another mayor of yours, and this one requires eating candy while getting a picture of the mayor.

I mean I see why they make it so specific. The prizes are phenomenal!

But I hate how pretty much every challenge either requires you having an internet connection or having a really young town, neither of which I have.

Here's my official entry. Last one was an extra.

IMG_1412.JPG

"Thanks for the candy." - Holly​

such a pretty town!! I love the colors and anything spooky. I didn't have time to visit it all but I'll definitely go back ^^
here's my picture with the candy and Eyedol:

7zHNTSs.jpg

30zyOtp.jpg
Not pictured: Eyedol desperately wanting to walk around while I'm trying to herd her towards the trellis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back