• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
800 TBT is alot when you think about it lol.

1,500 is a lot more than 800. :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

look at my bells and then look at yours lmao, are you still broke?

no but fr though I don't even care about those collectible I just want BELLS

To me, having under 900 is considered broke. Lol.

I'm really excited about the collectible raffle! whilst bells are always good, the collectibles are fairly rare so I think it's nice that the staff are giving other people who may not usually get them the chance to have one c:

I need them Bells for some items on ACNL. D:
Hopefully they'll distribute today.

the good thing though is that three people will be selected for each collectible raffle :) idk if you can win twice which I don't think you can, but if you're worried about you not getting chosen, don't be, I think three winners being chosen is a big chance

but then again I can't math so don't listen to me lol

the good thing though is that three people will be selected for each collectible raffle :) idk if you can win twice which I don't think you can, but if you're worried about you not getting chosen, don't be, I think three winners being chosen is a big chance

but then again I can't math so don't listen to me lol

I agree! it's really nice of them to be so generous :D

I hope the yellow house is given to the people who deserve it.

You?re actually right that it belongs to those that will keep it rather than sell it for profit. But how about this: If I win the yellow letter and sell it to someone else before December 1st, I will do a TBT giveaway every day from December 1st to December 24th, where only one person wins each day. I?ve always wanted to do that.

You’re actually right that it belongs to those that will keep it rather than sell it for profit. But how about this: If I win the yellow letter and sell it to someone else before December 1st, I will do a TBT giveaway every day from December 1st to December 24th, where only one person wins each day. I’ve always wanted to do that.
So you mean the yellow house isn't for me? Well I'm glad I didn't get accepted in challenge #1.

Ooooh when are they gonna come....that hammer and yellow house....in my collectible collection, sitting with the other ones, free petting every day....

Good luck everyone =D Gonna be nice to jav more bells hopefully as long as everything got accepted, gonna need that for new leaf and pok?mon :^)

Thx for the bells guys! I know that was prob a pain in the arse to sort through everyone!

Ugh, I should have pushed myself to do that second challenge so I could have earned the apple collectible. Hopefully I'll be able to get one eventually, but I'm a bit too much of a cheapskate and have too many other things to spend my bells on instead.

Thank you for the peach and the bells!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back