• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be my partner, while I find a perfect spot in my town with a PWP.

And sorry if asked before, but can we have more than one PWP in a photo?

qN7jGcS.jpg

yaaay with my best lad who happens to live near my favorite PWP
the weather is ugly in my town today though so I couldn't make it aesthetic

edit: I forgot I wanted to tell the story of this spot lol the trellis is exactly where Marshal's house used to be! Since he was like 100% unoriginal when he moved out I did a short giveaway for him on here - he went to the user formerly known as 3DewDrops, who left me a bunch of blue roses as thanks, so I planted them around the trellis. : D

Last edited:
Yep, just a single line. That would be mean other 1000 bells otherwise... if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!

1000tbt would be way too much, but the value of the peach and apple would add up to 1000 anyway, right?

1000tbt would be way too much, but the value of the peach and apple would add up to 1000 anyway, right?

Oh hiii Unicorn! I forgot to welcome you back, but all I have to say is that I’m really glad that you’re back!
I think the Apple and Peach collectible would probably add up to 300 or something bells, because the shop price for both is 159 bells, I think. But to be honest, it’s concerning that if you complete just 7 challenges then you get those collectibles and bells. This is probably a signal that the challenges are gonna get harder, oh no.

Oh hiii Unicorn! I forgot to welcome you back, but all I have to say is that I’m really glad that you’re back!
I think the Apple and Peach collectible would probably add up to 300 or something bells, because the shop price for both is 159 bells, I think. But to be honest, it’s concerning that if you complete just 7 challenges then you get those collectibles and bells. This is probably a signal that the challenges are gonna get harder, oh no.

I'm scared after Oblivia's last challenge. :eek:

DOUJ7U1V4AA4R3g.jpeg
I know it ain't exactly the most original thing to like but I love my Police Station. I haven't had it suggested to me for years, even when I resetted my town multiple times, but now I have it again and I'm so happy!
I'm putting it to good use by taking Pietro there for suspicious sewer dealing. He ain't very happy

Last edited:
You can be my partner, while I find a perfect spot in my town with a PWP.

And sorry if asked before, but can we have more than one PWP in a photo?

Yep, feel free to have as many as you want as long as there is a villager/other player :)

challenge 7 post a screenshot of you deleting your town

Please don't leak the upcoming challenge

The worst part of this besides that it's believable is that I'd probably do it. My addiction to collectibles and TBT is concerning.

just take a screen shot of Isabelle saying "what??!!?1!1 you're going to delete your town?!!!1!1 everything and everyone will be G O N E!!!1" and then post it, and then fake them out by not deleting it ;)

just take a screen shot of Isabelle saying "what??!!?1!1 you're going to delete your town?!!!1!1 everything and everyone will be G O N E!!!1" and then post it, and then fake them out by not deleting it ;)

People would still accidentally do it tbh.

I love, love, love the illuminated PWPs and tend to include them in towns regardless of the theme. The heart is my favorite.
HNI_0069_zpsfgckt5qp.jpg

But, people will need to use a real life camera/phone/etc to take a snapshot of it, because you can't take pictures when you're with Isabelle in a pitch black room.

In the game that is.

Last edited:
Since this is my first event I'm too paranoid to mess up so I'm taking down my original entry & I'll add a new one. :blush:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back