• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's mine....with One Piece Lunahime
golden house.JPG

46eLL36.jpg

Photo Challenge #3: Here's a photo of me and Biskit near the flower clock in my town. Though... I couldn't get Biskit to stay still since it looks like he was distracted by a bug. The flower clock is my favorite pwp because I really do like the way it was designed. Because of that I wanted to somehow incorporate it in some shape or form in my town. But... I do still need to complete my town though.​

Me and Flare using my awesome sauce town fountain. holy crap i figured out how to get screenshots
YSB1495.jpg

I?m in my friend?s town, I know her irl. She doesn?t use the forums though, but she let me take a picture of one of her PWP?s. It was extremely hard to push Apollo because he kept walking away to elsewhere so I had to use my screenshot time carefully. In this picture it looks like Apollo is hiding behind the lighthouse, haha.
PuBiHwk_d.jpg

GxUrMqt.jpg

I may or may not have tt'd back a couple hours so I could include the sick double rainbow :p

Question about the prizes - do they add up per challenge, or do you only get the prize for the number you completed?

For example, I did 3 of them so far. Do I get 90 tbt or 180?

My favorite PWP is definitely the caf?! How would AC be complete without Brewster?!

23434826_10155279174184200_7531341625298973489_n.jpg

538q7Q4.jpg

just a couple of jocks hanging out by the pride of Hooptown, our flower clock!
did you know we set a world record for building a flower clock in the fastest time?
Nobody else was there to see it happen though, so please let everyone know, that would be great!!

Question about the prizes - do they add up per challenge, or do you only get the prize for the number you completed?

the original post says "You will only receive the rewards for a single line."
so it doesn't add up, just the line for the amount you complete.

this is my favorite spot in town. I visited Holland once and got inspired.
Little Biskit loves the tulips as much as I do :blush:

HiFyVvd.jpg

Yep, just a single line. That would be mean other 1000 bells otherwise... if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back