[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKSKWOKW there's no one near the PWP I want to use and I don't want to push my villagers either :( now I have to go and ask someone to come over and that's not what I want to do ugh

pfft too bad i can't be bothered to fiddle with my ds to get screenshots. and they don't allow pictures -.- Anyway, if people need a town I have a water fountain by my town hall.

E9B21963-EA5E-45DE-ADF7-9417F12F5BFA.jpg
The cutest spot in Abingdon, featuring the log bench pwp.

Last edited:
Right now, my favorite pwp is the flower clock, because I just got perfect town for the first time about a week ago, so it just became available. Here Eunice, one of my starting villagers, is admiring the clock with me.
HNI_0086.JPG

HNI_0077.JPG

Currently my favorite pwp in town~
Tangy was watering my flowers and I caught her

- - - Post Merge - - -

AKSKWOKW there's no one near the PWP I want to use and I don't want to push my villagers either :( now I have to go and ask someone to come over and that's not what I want to do ugh

If you nudge them a little at a time they don't get angry at you.

finally. I had planned this to be in front of my fountain, but Chief was only staying by the Cafe, so I saved and quit. Then Julian was by the cafe, and it took me a lot of pushing, a lot of talking, and selling my furniture to get this picture.

HNI_0062.JPG

4a0YS6v.jpg

here's me and epona at my instrument shelter. i just love the pwp and where it's placed, too :D
i wanted her closer to me in the photo but i didn't wanna push her any more than i already had, plus i'd have to navigate through the trees. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back