[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my entry for Challenge #3:

ZA2KQzM.jpg

HNI_0012.JPG
I managed to get a photo of my two besties/dreamies while I was napping in the town's "fishing chair".
The look on Savannah's face though. She does NOT seem to approve on me sleeping on my job.

I was trying to get Roscoe to follow me to the pyramid for the challenge and when I talked to him, he told me how to take a photo since I was using a new alt. lol

HNI_0014.JPG

acnlwhy.jpg

um.. this is me.. in front of my friend's favourite pwp.....a grave.... of hazel.....(at least this challenge is a way of knowing who to avoid on tbt)

Here's mine~It took a bit long to get Butch over to the pwp and he got angry, but it was worth it. It was hard to choose which one to go with, but I went with the hammok by the waterfall :3 Good dog Butch~XD

butch.jpg

Last edited:
23435003_1465037250258930_538695039015091394_n.jpg

Coach and I admiring the topiary, as provided by the lovely Leif!​

I really missed the police station in previous installments of Animal Crossing. I was really happy to have it back for NL!

(Pierce didn't like me pushing him all the way up here. I like to think he's about to walk into the building and report me to Booker!)
11112017_001r.jpg

So2pGTR.jpg

In my Pokemon town, Misty & Joey Psyduck are training at the Pokemon Stadium.

I made all the patterns here myself with the help of the stadium light PWPs. <3​

EuzruhX.jpg

Here's mine! Marshal, Wade, and Poppy were all around this area but they all stubbornly refused to get any closer to the bench than Wade did here and I didn't want to make anyone mad.

me: this is the very first PWP in town!
ruby: really? when was it made?
me: um...

Attachments

• HNI_0041.JPG
    HNI_0041.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
ve898tf.jpg

Me and Ankha took a trip back to her hometown today where I got to meet her parents :lemon:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back