• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovely town
HNI_0026.JPG

Here goes!

jUyCFrN.jpg

Also, I can't describe how much I loved the player houses! Inspiration level +10000

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lolol my mayor is almost as photogenic as I am. Almost ashamed to post this after the perfectly timed screenshots above :D

I FEEL TERRIBLE i know i have a serious issue with resetting and i will address it asap.

acnly.jpg

Whoops, I forgot to eat a candy while taking a picture. Can I resubmit?

Last edited:
Again, I can't connect to the internet, so I can't use the Dream Suite. Would it be acceptable for me to do the second entry even though I technically have the dream suite?

23473135_10154811528812016_5421482898025105436_n.jpg

She was walking along and took a look at me eating candy and was all like "omg look at how she chews ewww" D:
Lol that was fun

I had to redo it because my first screen shot was too late and I wasn't sure if that'd be accepted rip
nXI8cED.jpg

Maybe I should resubmit mine as well. I don't like how specific the challenges really are. I mean, the second challenge didn't allow playing with another mayor of yours, and this one requires eating candy while getting a picture of the mayor.

Maybe I should resubmit mine as well. I don't like how specific the challenges really are. I mean, the second challenge didn't allow playing with another mayor of yours, and this one requires eating candy while getting a picture of the mayor.

I mean I see why they make it so specific. The prizes are phenomenal!

But I hate how pretty much every challenge either requires you having an internet connection or having a really young town, neither of which I have.

such a pretty town!! I love the colors and anything spooky. I didn't have time to visit it all but I'll definitely go back ^^
here's my picture with the candy and Eyedol:

7zHNTSs.jpg

30zyOtp.jpg
Not pictured: Eyedol desperately wanting to walk around while I'm trying to herd her towards the trellis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back