• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
FH52faj.jpg

All this time I thought DaCoSim actually liked us, Mel!!

As I already submitted my picture for this challenge I just hosted this one so I decided to push both of these off of the log and make them fall I hope that?s OK because that my pictures are even submit these two were in my town it was Mel and Alesha.

Challenge #3

A good town is well-planned. Or not. Anyway, I believe you guys have added Public Work Projects to your towns. Now go take screenshots of those that you consider as the pride of your town. Bring some friends along too so you can brag about your accomplishments!

Example
Khg6CRu.jpg

Show us your favourite PWP, and also get either a villager or another player in your photo (or even both!)

Don't have any PWP yet in your town? Fear not! You can ask someone who does and visit their town.

Please note that if you take the picture with another Bell Tree user, the two of you will need to post to the thread individually.

Post your screenshot in this thread before the next challenge begins tomorrow, November 11th at approximately 4:00 PM PST / 7:00 PM EST / 12:00AM GMT / 11:00AM AEST (next day) to earn credit.​

Omg I got it uploaded just in time

it's a miracle haha

Thank you again Chick!!!

Last edited:
Not here to submit, just saying that I misread the title and saw:
"Fifty years of New Leaf..." XD
Have a nice day~ Good luck everyone!

ya know, you guys wouldn't need to rush if ya DIDN'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE

edit: Anyhow, my work here is done. I'm gonna go pass out for 4 days and hope this cold is gone when I wake up.

Have fun, Laudine!

Last edited:
Does it have to be minor PWPs only (such as lighthouse, bench, and totem pole), or can it include major PWPs (like the campsite and Caf?)? Also, how many PWPs can be in the photo?

Last edited:

Come @ me
But at least we got it submitted C;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways now it’s time to go to town hall and hunt for pretty PWP’s
I already got one in mind

Ah I don't know, I change them all the time...depending on the season, my town is a mess....

edit: Anyhow, my work here is done. I'm gonna go pass out for 4 days and hope this cold is gone when I wake up.

Have fun, Laudine!

Amen Thunder. Feel better soon though! :(

Lesson of the day: don't procrastinate, start snapping pics of those PWPs now now now now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it have to be minor PWPs only (such as lighthouse, bench, and totem pole), or can it include major PWPs (like the campsite and Caf?)? Also, how many PWPs can be in the photo?

Campsite and Cafe and other permanent ones are fine too. You can have as many PWPs as you want inside the photo as long as you have a villager/another player as well :)

Since the Cobblestone Bridge is listed as a "PWP", can we use it? :p

Aww damn I don't have any pwp yet. Can anyone help me out? o:

Unless bridges count. Though their not my pride of the town.

Last edited:
Sorry for the incoming rush of questions, but are we able to take a screenshot on the PWP ceremony? Like, you know when you build a PWP and they have a ceremony with the villagers and Isabelle? Are we allowed to screenshot that?

Since the Cobblestone Bridge is listed as a "PWP", can we use it? :p

Nope, since you didn't built the bridge using your awesome mayoral power ;)

Sorry for the incoming rush of questions, but are we able to take a screenshot on the PWP ceremony? Like, you know when you build a PWP and they have a ceremony with the villagers and Isabelle? Are we allowed to screenshot that?

Yep that's fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back