[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I should have pushed myself to do that second challenge so I could have earned the apple collectible. Hopefully I'll be able to get one eventually, but I'm a bit too much of a cheapskate and have too many other things to spend my bells on instead.

Thank you for the peach and the bells!

There you go. :rolleyes:

Yeah they're giving it a little extra time to try to make sure that everyone who should be counted for the raffles is (so if one of your entries got missed due to an error this is ur grace period to let them know)

Yeah they're giving it a little extra time to try to make sure that everyone who should be counted for the raffles is (so if one of your entries got missed due to an error this is ur grace period to let them know)

yeah—i think giving it some time to make sure everyone is included is a good idea, because if people ended up being missed after the prizes were drawn, people definitely wouldn't be happy haha

Question: How do you know if you get the collectables? I don't know how the collectable system works on here and I don't wanna accuse being missed if it's just me not knowing how the site works :0

Question: How do you know if you get the collectables? I don't know how the collectable system works on here and I don't wanna accuse being missed if it's just me not knowing how the site works :0

they were all sent as inactive so they'll be in your inventory if you got them! You can also check your transaction log.

I just realized something, are the raffle ticets like the 12 days of Christmas raffle where they appear in your inventory? Cause if so I don't got em •▲• (or are they just something the mods keep note of?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just realized something, are the raffle ticets like the 12 days of Christmas raffle where they appear in your inventory? Cause if so I don't got em ?▲? (or are they just something the mods keep note of?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back