• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
one question, can i use other items ( such as fruit) in my photo? or does it have to be only flowers?

:)
(It's suppose to be a smiley face in case you didn't know)
zDkVwEG.jpg

Decided what im going to do with mine... People are gonna frown at mine once I finish it, but eh :p

one question, can i use other items ( such as fruit) in my photo? or does it have to be only flowers?

I can step in and answer this one -- it's flowers only!

You can always fetch flowers from the island or other players if you need more.

oooh fun! I'm glad I have lots of empty space and flower storage in my second town lmao
here's my entry - I tried making a Triforce, didn't realize until it was too late that it would always be a bit squished >< hopefully the tulip border helps?
(I also dressed up my mayor Edith as Zelda for the occasion ♥)

sHbtJZJ.jpg

So the beach was the only place I had room but then I couldn't take more than one photo since I couldn't stand to the left or right so I present.... (drum roll please)

... Smiley Face with Pimple (Me)
HNI_0038.JPG

Finally finished mine! Its a skull! at first I was going to make a colourful skull but its fine as it is. I hope you guys can see how it is a skull XD

skull.jpg

I don't want these challenges to end XD

Last edited:
Hnnggggg.... I had to remove a ton of random flowers and paths...anyways, here's mine!
b9VHLmz.jpg
Yin and yang with a gold rose border.

Just another heart, along with two tree stumps...I made this some time ago, I hope that's ok.
HNI_0100.JPG

0olnypX.jpg

Photo Challenge #6: To be honest here... I'm not the artistic type, so I just put some flowers together and hoped for the best. I think it looks pretty nice despite not being the artistic type of person. I actually wanted to make a star originally, but it didn't work out too well so I stuck with this in the end.​

Last edited:

It's me with my white turnip in a puddle of my tears because the stalk market sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back