• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
xC2Ht1g.jpg

Everyone is invited to Riften for a good ole' country boil. I caught plenty of shrimp to share, just come on over

HNI_0001.JPG

I was caught by a moocher....

1) Haven't decided yet. Kinda lean towards letting them win both items if they manage to be that lucky. Certainly not the same item. Happy to hear anyone's thoughts on this.

I'm fine either way, but idea on if you decide on the voiding the other raffle route: just draw as normal, then if someone wins both, contact them with the choice of which prize to keep. then just draw again for the one they didn't pick

(this will be hell for me if I gain entry to and win both... do I pick the thing I don't have or go for dumb joke aesthetic)

2) Perhaps the 7 challenge winners. I can't really see bothering with every category.

oh, might need to clarify, I just mean the # of people for each. I'm not so much interested in exactly who is in each section, as opposed to the numerical data points of it all

but at the end of the day, it's your call. so w/e

other than the ones where my poor, defenseless mayor Eyedol was trapped in a ring of holes with no escape.

teach your mayor to stand still for photos then

"With fronds like these, who need anemones?"

cAEtbvu.jpg

270_F2834_4793_45_F6_8772_838_B4_D2_DF417.jpg

Went for a midnight swim and caught a Sweet Shrimp!

This is one of my favourite sea creatures to dive for since it reminds me of my buddy, Mantis

a5aqrn.jpg

❤️

"With fronds like these, who need anemones?"

cAEtbvu.jpg

Now that is a very cool shot! Star Boppers and Star shades and the beautiful Sea Anemone! (I have always thought this item should be worth more bells because of its beauty)

I went searching for Gary. He ran away again...
2Gn9HsTh.jpg

RsnWRlU.jpg

Evening diving with this shrimp. :p

Thanks to this Anniversary Photo Challenge I finally caught a giant isopod in my main town, something I've wanted for a while.

HNI_0003.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back