• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
f8Wbs2S.jpg

Here's a photo of me and fellow TBT user Lykaios. Look at how we bond through the struggle of pitfalls.​

My wifi is a little iffy, but if anyone wants to try connecting I have a couple pitfall seeds. Just PM/VM me

I can do it with you, if you want! If you aren't asking anybody, I'll ask you! :)

Sorry it took so long to reply ^^u If you still need someone we can get together, and if you already got someone else that's okay too! Either way it's very kind of you to offer :)

Sorry it took so long to reply ^^u If you still need someone we can get together, and if you already got someone else that's okay too! Either way it's very kind of you to offer :)
That's okay! I'm still available. I have four pitfalls. That's enough, right?

gosh you guys ask a lot of questions

So a screenshot of one of us in a pitfall with the other looking at the person in it?

I have another question: are we allowed to have one person be in the pitfall, and then another person standing next to them doing one of the Club LOL emotions?

nope, both of ya need to be the pitfall (and you both need to be visible in the screenshot, obviously)

Here's mine, hope the island counts? DX

12963729_10153661836009200_4901865975288649354_n.jpg

Oh yes, question for Thunder when he gets back: is going to the island and doing the tours with tricky pitfall seeds allowed?

yup!

View attachment 210999

The face of calm while I am suffering.
My visitor doesn't have a TBT account.

Edit: Also I only had one pitfall, I hope that's okay.

im afraid thats a no-go. if you're out of pitfalls you can replicate the effect by digging a hole in front of a bench, sitting on said bench and getting off of the bench in the direction of the hole.

I haven't been able to connect to the internet since August. So I can't visit anyone's town/invite someone over. :(

Does that mean I automatically can't do this challenge?

Oh no! My 3DS can't connect to other towns where I live bc of some signal problem whatever in the environment, would it be alright to just pitfall, say, a villager? :c I understand if not, I guess I'll have to miss this one out.

hmmm... i think i can make an exception if you're unable to connect your 3ds to the internet. no cutting corners if you're able and just lazy, tho

I have the same question. Also are we allowed to use photos that were similar or reuse photos to what was submitted in other TBT events?

i'd much prefer it if the screenshot you submit was taken specifically for this challenge

Anyone still looking for a partner? I have 1 tricky pitfall seed so if you had your own we'd be ready to go. Please VM/PM. Thanks!

I forgot about the falling into holes thing. Someone showed it to me with a stump.

That's okay! I'm still available. I have four pitfalls. That's enough, right?

Yay! And that should be fine ^^ I'll send you a visitor message so we can continue arranging things :)

How would the two of us be able to dig the holes and sit on the bench if the hole is there?

I'm kind of bummed because I did my screenshot just like Justin's was and it's not good enough...

Question for Thunder ... sorry if I missed the answer ... is it ok to bring in a Mayor from one of my other towns to do the photo op? ;)
Mayor BlueHour obligingly visited Mayor Penelope and sunk into a pitfall with her ... heh heh

Here's my entry with Misera
nhoLuL3.jpg

tfw ur friend his you on the head with their watering can while flailing their arms

How would the two of us be able to dig the holes and sit on the bench if the hole is there?

I'm kind of bummed because I did my screenshot just like Justin's was and it's not good enough...
You can do the same thing with stumps and rocks. :) both of which you can get on from the side and then turn towards the hole. Before falling into it.

here's SpookyMemes and I, enjoy :p. if anyone needs someone to do this with just lmk! i don't have any pitfalls left, thoughHNI_0004.JPG

Here is my entry lol

23376264_10154805128627016_2035956928295813463_n.jpg

Taken with my friend Awesome from Awesome ^^

Lol if I cld caption this pic it wld be....

Ganondorf: "curses Link got me again!!!"
XD

You can do the same thing with stumps and rocks. :) both of which you can get on from the side and then turn towards the hole. Before falling into it.

I guess I can try that instead, I do have two rocks that are close together.

Does anyone want to be my partner? I have pitfall seeds for both of us :)

I'd love to be your partner, bogummy, if you still need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back