[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who's ready for valentine's day? I'm not but I guess my mayor is.
flowers.jpg

I literally have a giant red and white cross made out of flowers in my town that has been there for at least a year, so I'm going to put this up despite the fact that the example is a red and white cross made of flowers too. Plus, this symbol means a whole lot to me.

Though, now I am inspired to do up my town more in pretty designs and patterns with all the flowers I have sprawled about.

DOkMhPyUEAAbF-F.jpg

though i only made this heart for this screencap, i honestly really dig it. i'll probably find a permanent spot for it once i've landscaped a bit more!

OK - Challenge 6 ... let?s give this a go ;)
It is supposed to read ?5 YRS (New Leaf logo)? ... it?s a little iffy, but I think it sorta kinda works :rolleyes:

5 Y
i4pksm.jpg

R S
2comwqf.jpg

New Leaf Logo
2i8d453.jpg

To accomplish this I had to trash my HotDoggy town and beach, but I followed the suggestion to quit or power off without saving, and all is well. (Resetti?s annoyed with me, but he?ll get over it) Thanks, Tina ❤️

and aurora just gave me a lamp (I guess it counts?)

octavian: 4
ribbot: 1
mira: 1
aurora: 1
everyone else: 0

ps I gave her back the lamp, since she was asking for new furniture earlier

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a pic

Last edited:
HNI0082JPG.jpg

An "I <3 U" sign. You know who "u" are <3 I hope your bee stings are better!!! eat the soup it's got healing properties!!!

HNI_0080.JPG
Don't know if you can tell. But I tried to make the villager house map icon.
This was a rather difficult challenge for me.

IfFftIq.jpg

Made a temporary Pokeball made of flowers in my Pokemon town.

I already had Pokeball flower arrangements in town but in combination with PWPs.

J6XdMTd.jpg

my flower pattern depicts my town's native fruit-- sideways pineapple!

FIBvR0F.jpg

CrrFoqp.jpg

i learned of the diabolical plot while i was gathering flowers...

Here's my apple made of only tulips:

IMG_1416.JPG

Sorry if the campsite is in the picture, but I had to look for sufficient space.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back