• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what? I'm gonna do the same thing. I don't use the dream suite nearly enough, should be a fun challenge :D
(until I reach town #1000 and still no ricky...)

I don't have that kind of time or energy...I'm waiting for unicorns DA...

all you people looking for specific dream addresses

meanwhile, I'm gonna use this as an excuse to further my dreamer badge progress

Are you ****ing kidding me? Ricky is like one of the most unpopular villagers. However, someone must be up there smiling on me because I happened to get his amiibo card in a random pack. YOU CAN'T STOP ME JAKE! HAHAHAHAHA

here is Ricky and I in a dream town, it was actually easy to find one. idk if i can say the DA but if I'm allowed to, I will :)
HNI_0073.JPG

just kidding, i dont think I'm allowed to share? ; v;

Last edited:
im not gonna use any dream addresses people post, itll ruin the fun and i want to explore lol
town 5: No One Has Found Jake's Son

Last edited:
Are you ****ing kidding me? Ricky is like one of the most unpopular villagers. However, someone must be up there smiling on me because I happened to get his amiibo card in a random pack. YOU CAN'T STOP ME JAKE! HAHAHAHAHA

I have all 400 of them (including 1950's Isabelle, Digby in a raincoat, and Tortimer in a bunny suit (aka Zipper T Bunny)).

How many dream towns does it take for Paperboy012305 to find Ricky so I can take a funny picture of him and get this done so I can get my rewards?

Obviously the world may never know.

P_20171114_163744_HL.jpg
Finally wanted to get this off my chest.
Good luck on the raffle tommorow guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back