• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
HNI_0036.JPG

visited AccfSally's town Chocolat for the last challenge!

Last edited:
Look who just congratulated me on completing this challenge!
IMG_7804.JPG

Lol. I had so much fun doing this and I will be participating in future photo events!
Huge thank you to the user who loaned me their DA. I won't give it away; that's the fun!

I'm a chef lol
wDWALFU.jpg

Glad I scrolled through previous posts xD (ended up visiting AccfSally's town, Chocolat)

Yay, I had fun! I hope everyone else enjoyed the challenges. This one was a lil harder, I continued looking through random dream addresses until I looked at my other copy of the game and saw him wandering the street~

ricky.jpg

Ima hiding behing Mabel for some reason. Kinda got stressed out but I'm happy XD

ricky 2.jpg

Time for soem sleep~

aw, jealous of everyone who got through all 7 challenges. I missed a day since I was out miles away from home (and my 3DS) doing some fieldwork in the ocean ; v;
6 is enough! I only honestly wanted a free peach.

Thanks for the fun event, staff! <3 I truly enjoyed this, it made me open my game every day while anticipating the new challenge. ; v; (and shout out to Thunder for considering my entry in that challenge that required visiting another town, I was bummed bc I thought I wouldn't be able to join due to connection problems but your kind consideration made me super happy!) :D

Last edited:
23517688_10154816739782016_1604235429204128788_n.jpg
Found Ricky! ^^ he felt special being hunted down by everyone xD. Also I think he's going to burry pitfalls to keep the fans away cuz it's starting to annoy him xD being famous is hard lol

Thank u chocolat for letting me dream of Ricky ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back