[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
HNI_0036.JPG

visited AccfSally's town Chocolat for the last challenge!

Last edited:
Look who just congratulated me on completing this challenge!
IMG_7804.JPG

Lol. I had so much fun doing this and I will be participating in future photo events!
Huge thank you to the user who loaned me their DA. I won't give it away; that's the fun!

I'm a chef lol
wDWALFU.jpg

Glad I scrolled through previous posts xD (ended up visiting AccfSally's town, Chocolat)

hvEcJ4Z.jpg

Your girl isn't lazy. I temporarily kicked out Fauna for this BS lol. I swear he's like an uglier, grumpier version of Marshal. XD

Yay, I had fun! I hope everyone else enjoyed the challenges. This one was a lil harder, I continued looking through random dream addresses until I looked at my other copy of the game and saw him wandering the street~

ricky.jpg

Ima hiding behing Mabel for some reason. Kinda got stressed out but I'm happy XD

ricky 2.jpg

Time for soem sleep~

aw, jealous of everyone who got through all 7 challenges. I missed a day since I was out miles away from home (and my 3DS) doing some fieldwork in the ocean ; v;
6 is enough! I only honestly wanted a free peach.

Thanks for the fun event, staff! <3 I truly enjoyed this, it made me open my game every day while anticipating the new challenge. ; v; (and shout out to Thunder for considering my entry in that challenge that required visiting another town, I was bummed bc I thought I wouldn't be able to join due to connection problems but your kind consideration made me super happy!) :D

Last edited:
23517688_10154816739782016_1604235429204128788_n.jpg
Found Ricky! ^^ he felt special being hunted down by everyone xD. Also I think he's going to burry pitfalls to keep the fans away cuz it's starting to annoy him xD being famous is hard lol

Thank u chocolat for letting me dream of Ricky ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back