• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
HNI_0010.JPG
replicating the pikmin plant pot furniture just with more panic​

Last edited:
this is me with a friend who hadn't played in a while!
we look so desperate and so very close to the edge :eek:

G45B7rc.jpg

HNI_0002.JPG

huujuu and I didn't fall into a pitfall, we crawled out of it!! idk what the hell toonafeesh is but I think that evil being summoned us.

This is me and a friend playing with my stump collection. They are pretty to look at and an infinite source of pitfall goodness.

HNI_0085.JPG

this better be worth getting hit with millions of beans and getting trapped in someone's town.............

challenge 2.jpg

Could anyone help me and fall in a pitfall pit together? My friend couldn't help :/

i haven't played since july 2016...when i started my ds, needed and update...afterwards, big update on new leaf...i hope i didn't accidentally deleted my file >.>

i haven't played since july 2016...when i started my ds, needed and update...afterwards, big update on new leaf...i hope i didn't accidentally deleted my file >.>

You didn't. The big update is the welcome amiibo update. Your game is fine.

I've got two pitfall seeds if anyone wants to do this with me! :> VM me if interested. I don't mind if we do this at my town or yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back