[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOJxsGWUIAEjuIr.jpg

This town is very new. I made my first town the day that NL released in North America~

btw out of curiosity, why 334 bells for completing all challenges? is there any meaning behind that number? (since only non-10s divisible)

let the turnip collectible be a thing! :D. like an achievement system "make 500 bells from the stalk market" and you keep it, or "loose 500 bells" and you get a rotten turnip :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

the turnip is so pretty

View attachment 210867

"Happy birthday ACNL!"

(Please count my entry, Miiverse closed earlier today, and I have no other way of taking screenshots.)

7OQyL2k.jpg

Been mayor for nearly four years now. Fun times! :D

Can you both please update your posts with screenshots? Thanks. I've outlined a few posts above how you can grab one still without Miiverse.

btw out of curiosity, why 334 bells for completing all challenges? is there any meaning behind that number? (since only non-10s divisible)

There certainly is. :)

HNI_0045.JPG

Sorry about the time gap there. I reset my town in 2015, but actually got the game in 2013 so I "tweaked" the date around so it feels like my old town (also yay, 78 visitors!)​

DOJ1FLOUMAEmT4c.jpg:large

ta-da!
i shouldve probably done a little pose or emote but i wanted to get this done before i forget so i can work on my homework ;v;
I just started Cryptade last month!! Hopefully the tree should grow big enough soon

Town of Eden
First Entry.jpg

I've had New Leaf for years, but I'm the type of person who always starts over. Hopefully this version of Eden will be my permanent one :) This is a super cute event too!

This is in my second town, my old town has a fully grown tree but I haven't been on that one in awhile :p

Did Jubs post this challenge today knowing that Miiverse shut down so we'd have to use awkward ways to upload screenshots?

BQaFsXX.jpg

This is my photo for Challenge #1. My mayor character took office on September 1st, 2015. My town still needs a lot of work, but I haven't fully decided on what the theme of my town should be. So... It's pretty much up in the air at the moment. Not sure when I would even make a decision to do so.

[P.S. It took a while to get my 3DS to connect to my laptop then transfer the photo to my desktop area and upload it to imgur. Not difficult to do, but it does take some patience though.]​

Last edited:
this wasn't awkward or painful in the slightest to upload hahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhsgjaujdsjdn;a

moggogogog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back