• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenge 7:

HNI_0067.JPG

I think I know why Ricky...
(thank you Yesville)

Took a few pictures but none of them really worked well. Oh well, at least I managed to find him. Thanks Strawberryllama for letting me visit.

KjA7sbJ.jpg

And thank you, Staff, for the fun challenges. I missed the second day but oh well.

Challenge #7 the grand finale:

1DFAC077-CCA2-4A60-879D-F90E10945B4F.jpg

Luckily I found Ricky in my scraped squirrel town. I didn?t have time to go though a zillion dream towns.
(And mabye one day I?ll actually finish my all squirrel town.)

Posting here to say that submissions are now closed for the seventh and final challenge! Thanks for playing everyone and we'll be aiming to distribute prizes by the weekend hopefully.

Will the anniversary collectable continue to be available for those waiting to buy it with the daily challenge loot?

bonus round challenge: a 5000 word essay on what new leaf means to you

mla format

first draft due tomorrow for proofreading and corrections

Will the anniversary collectable continue to be available for those waiting to buy it with the daily challenge loot?

No I'm afraid not. The announcement post said it only be available until today -- I'll be removing it tonight. Sorry. :( Maybe try asking someone if you can loan some bells from them?

The character collectibles will be available the entire month and you can pick those up with the loot. Flowers until the end of next month.

mla format

Dude, you'd have to give like a REALLY good prize for that. (but if you did you'd so be on! I'd type that out in like an hour no joke)

mla format

Literally the only essay I'd be motivated to do. That's wayyy better than the college application essays I'm supposed to be writing.

The only entry that worries me is the fourth one. I submitted two photos, only because the first one didn't follow the rules. So I made a second one that did follow the rules. I don't know if I qualified for that one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back