[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's mine....with One Piece Lunahime
golden house.JPG

46eLL36.jpg

Photo Challenge #3: Here's a photo of me and Biskit near the flower clock in my town. Though... I couldn't get Biskit to stay still since it looks like he was distracted by a bug. The flower clock is my favorite pwp because I really do like the way it was designed. Because of that I wanted to somehow incorporate it in some shape or form in my town. But... I do still need to complete my town though.​

I?m in my friend?s town, I know her irl. She doesn?t use the forums though, but she let me take a picture of one of her PWP?s. It was extremely hard to push Apollo because he kept walking away to elsewhere so I had to use my screenshot time carefully. In this picture it looks like Apollo is hiding behind the lighthouse, haha.
PuBiHwk_d.jpg

GxUrMqt.jpg

I may or may not have tt'd back a couple hours so I could include the sick double rainbow :p

Question about the prizes - do they add up per challenge, or do you only get the prize for the number you completed?

For example, I did 3 of them so far. Do I get 90 tbt or 180?

538q7Q4.jpg

just a couple of jocks hanging out by the pride of Hooptown, our flower clock!
did you know we set a world record for building a flower clock in the fastest time?
Nobody else was there to see it happen though, so please let everyone know, that would be great!!

Question about the prizes - do they add up per challenge, or do you only get the prize for the number you completed?

the original post says "You will only receive the rewards for a single line."
so it doesn't add up, just the line for the amount you complete.

this is my favorite spot in town. I visited Holland once and got inspired.
Little Biskit loves the tulips as much as I do :blush:

HiFyVvd.jpg

Yep, just a single line. That would be mean other 1000 bells otherwise... if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back