[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)
(It's suppose to be a smiley face in case you didn't know)
zDkVwEG.jpg

Decided what im going to do with mine... People are gonna frown at mine once I finish it, but eh :p

one question, can i use other items ( such as fruit) in my photo? or does it have to be only flowers?

I can step in and answer this one -- it's flowers only!

You can always fetch flowers from the island or other players if you need more.

oooh fun! I'm glad I have lots of empty space and flower storage in my second town lmao
here's my entry - I tried making a Triforce, didn't realize until it was too late that it would always be a bit squished >< hopefully the tulip border helps?
(I also dressed up my mayor Edith as Zelda for the occasion ♥)

sHbtJZJ.jpg

So the beach was the only place I had room but then I couldn't take more than one photo since I couldn't stand to the left or right so I present.... (drum roll please)

... Smiley Face with Pimple (Me)
HNI_0038.JPG

Finally finished mine! Its a skull! at first I was going to make a colourful skull but its fine as it is. I hope you guys can see how it is a skull XD

skull.jpg

I don't want these challenges to end XD

Last edited:
Hnnggggg.... I had to remove a ton of random flowers and paths...anyways, here's mine!
b9VHLmz.jpg
Yin and yang with a gold rose border.

Just another heart, along with two tree stumps...I made this some time ago, I hope that's ok.
HNI_0100.JPG

0olnypX.jpg

Photo Challenge #6: To be honest here... I'm not the artistic type, so I just put some flowers together and hoped for the best. I think it looks pretty nice despite not being the artistic type of person. I actually wanted to make a star originally, but it didn't work out too well so I stuck with this in the end.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back