• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunder is hosting this one actually, but he couldn't be here right now to post it, so I'm doing so in his place. If you have any questions about it, you'll need to wait for him to show up later!

Challenge #2; hosted by Thunder

Grab a buddy and a couple of pitfalls, for this challenge you'll need to snap a screenshot of you and your pal waist-deep in dirt!

Example
JmgN4KV.jpg

(For clarity's sake, I've gone ahead and swapped out the old example image with a more proper one.)

(also because no one's gonna read this, i actually like oatmeal raisin cookies)

Out of pitfalls? Maybe your moron of a friend accidentally stepped in one when you weren't ready? Don't fret! As long as it's apparent the two of you spent time stuck in the ground, swinging your arms around like you're advertising a used car dealership, the method is up to you.

Do note that if you take the picture with another Bell Tree user, the two of you will need to post to the thread individually.

Post your screenshot in this thread before the next challenge begins tomorrow, November 10th at approximately 4:00 PM PST / 7:00 PM EST / 12:00AM GMT / 11:00AM AEST (next day) to earn credit.

So a screenshot of one of us in a pitfall with the other looking at the person in it?

I need a buddy and some pitfalls i already dug up my pitfall and threw it in the trash ;-; h e l p

Last edited:
Mhm... This is going to be a bit tricky.

Didn't I see someone with a town who has a bunch of pitfall seeds? Hit me up, I have a partner now all I need are pitfall seeds lmao. I'll pay you

If anyone wants to do it with me, I have two pitfalls that were for some reason in my storage. I'm just not clear on if we both need to fall into one at the same time.

Vm if anyone wants to be my partner.

Last edited:
Oh yes, question for Thunder when he gets back: is going to the island and doing the tours with tricky pitfall seeds allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back