• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
23435006_985359091602494_1222741485567489181_n.jpg

Wow, May? of 2016?? My town doesn't feel that old at all! How is it still a mess?! 乁( ⚆ ◡ ⚆ )ㄏ *sweats intensely*

Another way you guys can upload that I don't think was mentioned here is take a screenshot the normal way (with L and R or whatever), then go to internet browser, go on facebook, upload the image from your DS gallery and post it to facebook (change the settings so that only you can see it and not your friends) :)

Another way you guys can upload that I don't think was mentioned here is take a screenshot the normal way (with L and R or whatever), then go to internet browser, go on facebook, upload the image from your DS gallery and post it to facebook (change the settings so that only you can see it and not your friends) :)

yep, this is what i did, except with imgur. i took a screenshot the normal way, went on the internet browser to imgur, then uploaded from there. then i got on my computer and got it from my account. :)
very simple too, it was my first time doing that and not just taking a photo with my phone lol.

yep, this is what i did, except with imgur. i took a screenshot the normal way, went on the internet browser to imgur, then uploaded from there. then i got on my computer and got it from my account. :)
very simple too, it was my first time doing that and not just taking a photo with my phone lol.

that's actually so much smarter... Saves me the embarrassment of posting it to my Twitter and then my followers seeing it and being like "lmao wtf"

Here's my entry!

HNI_0093_JPG.JPG

Tinytree was born on the 1st of March 2016! I keep thinking it's longer though.

oIAytyY.jpg

i restarted my town pretty recently as you can see, but i'm a time-travelling queen, so i can already sit by my tree, LOL!

23231685_1736533733309074_4045499023191805605_n.jpg

I got it, time to clean up the town and talk to my neglected villagers

CB33E11F-E492-4574-A50D-59EA61952086.jpg
I’ve been playing off and on since release, always worrying about what people would think of my town/whether it was “good enough” or whatever and resetting. I recently got back into it and decided I would make a town for me, with my favorite villagers and my favorite pwps, not caring about what others thought or whether it was tumblr-worthy, and I’ve held onto it since without that urge to reset. I even achieved perfect town yesterday, which i had never done before! I’m happy with my progress.

Sorry for the downsized photo. Was having issues with Imgur being a kracko. Also, ignore the dates. I accidentally tt’d backward instead of forward.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, New Leaf! I'm so excited! This is my first time entering an event.
(I was too new to TBT & too nervous to enter the Into The Woods event.)

HNI_0027.JPG

soooo... will you tell us, or is that another event?

It's also 1,000 divided by 3, but rounded up.

If that were the case, it goes against the rules of rounding up. We only round up if the digit on the right is 5 or higher. 3 is less than 5, so 1000/3 estimated should be 333, not 334.

It's also 1,000 divided by 3, but rounded up.

If that were the case, it goes against the rules of rounding up. We only round up if the digit on the right is 5 or higher. 3 is less than 5, so 1000/3 estimated should be 333, not 334.

What even is this

i16MWwr.jpg

This game will always hold a special place in my heart.

It brought me back into gaming after 10 or so years. I bought an original 3DS along with New Leaf near release, on a complete whim. I had never bought a handheld gaming system in my life, I had no idea what Animal Crossing was, what to expect, and I am glad I did. Months later I joined this forum after a friend's recommendation, and oh boy did that fuel it even further haha. Great friends, great memories, and some that I will never forget.​

Last edited:
HNI_0031.JPG

I've had the same town for over 4 years now, holy cow--definitely don't regret it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back