• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
noh.jpg

I.... need to try harder in my town lol

dPTEBt2.jpg

My town was created in October 2013 because I got ACNL and a new 3DS XL for my birthday. I?ve had so much fun playing it and met so many awesome people on this forum.

EwGBVgS.jpg

This is my very first New Leaf town, I actually had to buy another copy because I wanted to start a new town but didn't want to reset over this one lol.

DOKvEwOVwAAeMbw.jpg

Just started a new town over the summer!

Here's mine! :lemon:
OEDDgYW.jpg

Last edited:
1st Photo Entry:
Here is my first town, Mayor Penelope of Tubetown (I now have four towns) I don?t think I will ever tire of Animal Crossing - it?s in my blood! :rolleyes:
Please note that Mayor Pen is wearing a Black Lily in support of the current Hybrid Voting

2vx3q4m.jpg

This is my first and only town I made when I was 12 xD Kinda regret the name but it's ok lol The player sitting on the tree is my mom's character xD HNI_0097.JPG

EWNt30i.jpg

Had this town since I bought the game (in 2013). Time flies by it's crazy... Can't believe it's been 4 years since then. My town's anniversary is coming up real soon as well! ; v;

"the history of spring" actually made me laugh

odGagdmh.jpg

SOOOOOOO the ONLY reason my start date isn't June 9th is a cute (I think) story. I've been playing AC since Game Cube days. I later, got my kids into Wild World. When we found out ACNL was coming out, we were stoked, even though it wasn't set to release for 6 months. When my bday hit in March, I went and preordered 4 copies for me and my 3 oldest. I went and picked them up on release and then SAT ON THEM FOR A WEEK while we waited to go on vacation. The morning we left for vacay, I started tossing games behind me in the car at 5 AM to keep us occupied for the 11 hour drive. Easiest drive EVER!!!! I swear we've had harder trips across town LOL!!!

DEhOG0X_d.jpg

YUSS, THE SCREENSHOT ACTUALLY WORKED OMG!
Anyways, I started December 26 last year. It was Boxing Day that day.
And back then I used to time travel A LOT! I really wanted to get my starting up things done.
And yeah my tree is small and I don?t Time travel anymore, but yeah.
(Also I hope my entry is valid because I Time travel :eek:)

far3pl.png

sorry it's in japanese haha, but the date of creation is 2017/06/15 :) i got this copy for my birthday this year so that's why the town is so new, but i've been playing since the eu release!

oS2Etrm.jpg

No difference in autumn and summer weather here, game is actually set in early July right now :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back