• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only entry that worries me is the fourth one. I submitted two photos, only because the first one didn't follow the rules. So I made a second one that did follow the rules. I don't know if I qualified for that one.

yeah, there were one or two I was worried may not have 'passed' but they seemed nice about telling us if we needed to redo our entries so hopefully that will help some of us.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same here lol

Just curious, did they allow you to do yours as photos and not screenshots?

Can you list out the best posts even though we'll win no prizes?

These were just some of my favorite entries:

Challenge 1:

XO6vJsO.jpg

Challenge 2:

JmgN4KV.jpg

Challenge 3:

Khg6CRu.jpg

Challenge 4:

tLATHwz.jpg

Challenge 5:

t7QV9R8.jpg

Challenge 6:

sryIBJd.jpg

Challenge 7:

UFSBSxD.jpg

These were just some of my favorite entries:

Challenge 1:

XO6vJsO.jpg

Challenge 2:

JmgN4KV.jpg

Challenge 3:

Khg6CRu.jpg

Challenge 4:

tLATHwz.jpg

Challenge 5:

t7QV9R8.jpg

Challenge 6:

sryIBJd.jpg

Challenge 7:

UFSBSxD.jpg

Those are staff entries. What's wrong with ours?

proof thunder can't be assed to look through entries

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw my favorite entry is thunder(?) ****ing up the first sample image for challenge 2, leading to early confusion

proof thunder can't be assed to look through entries

boy, it'd be a shame if thunder couldn't be assed to add lambda's name to this list of challenge #2 entries. real shame.

btw my favorite entry is thunder(?) ****ing up the first sample image for challenge 2, leading to early confusion

man i thought i had the rules written down pretty clearly, so i figure "hey maybe i'll just throw in a little joke here".

but it turns out the joke wasnt very funny because i had to correct a couple of people who didn't read the post clearly enough :(

boy, it'd be a shame if thunder couldn't be assed to add lambda's name to this list of challenge #2 entries. real shame.

man i thought i had the rules written down pretty clearly, so i figure "hey maybe i'll just throw in a little joke here".

but it turns out the joke wasnt very funny because i had to correct a couple of people who didn't read the post clearly enough :(

don't worry, you'll get it next time *awkwardly pats the air only just realizing you're probably hundreds of miles away from where I live so I decided to pat the laptop instead*

this is what happens when you only have a dog around to judge you

I had to go back through this thread and select the apple favorites of each challenge. You may not get a staff favorite, but you can still win an apple favorite.

odGagdmh.jpg

SOOOOOOO the ONLY reason my start date isn't June 9th is a cute (I think) story. I've been playing AC since Game Cube days. I later, got my kids into Wild World. When we found out ACNL was coming out, we were stoked, even though it wasn't set to release for 6 months. When my bday hit in March, I went and preordered 4 copies for me and my 3 oldest. I went and picked them up on release and then SAT ON THEM FOR A WEEK while we waited to go on vacation. The morning we left for vacay, I started tossing games behind me in the car at 5 AM to keep us occupied for the 11 hour drive. Easiest drive EVER!!!! I swear we've had harder trips across town LOL!!!

you could say that we fell for each other
l0GW3mw.jpg

6cT7w48.jpg

Marshal and I. Some pushing was required, but the secret is to do it a little bit at a time. ;)

Local Man Eats Last Pink Candy

wIEibcA.jpg

hp9Ludp.jpg

I might or might not have wanted to gift this to Zucker or Marina :rolleyes:

Home of the Brave...

FF58Vrqh.jpg

Dude, always get the picture things as you want them since it's a real contest man... just saying. There's always someone wo gets it wrong. I guess I was lucky reading the thing and waiting for a proper imgae, but yeeah :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The only entry that worries me is the fourth one. I submitted two photos, only because the first one didn't follow the rules. So I made a second one that did follow the rules. I don't know if I qualified for that one.
For challenge #4 your entry was accepted!

Can you list out the best posts even though we'll win no prizes?
For my own challenge, these two were my personal favorites:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I just really loved the mood of the first picture, and the second one reminded me of how my love-hate relationship with Ricky started.

I won a staff favorite. Don't take this as hatred or anything negative, but I'll be fine without an Apple Favorite.

I won a staff favorite. Don't take this as hatred or anything negative, but I'll be fine without an Apple Favorite.

You’ll eventually win an apple favorite. Just wait and see. I did win a staff favorite after trying hard several times. Sometimes, even not trying hard will get you an apple favorite. Apple favorites are what I like.

You’ll eventually win an apple favorite. Just wait and see. I did win a staff favorite after trying hard several times. Sometimes, even not trying hard will get you an apple favorite. Apple favorites are what I like.

Dacosim racks up not just one, but two apple favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back