• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOZfk-vVwAI2Pfs.jpg:large

I was on vacation and left my 3ds at home so this is the first challenge that I am able to participate in. thanks for the lovely event!

pYl0qOx_d.jpg

Oblivia’s town is actually so pretty! I wonder how long she spent planting all the trees, bushes and flowers to make the town look so pretty.

This looks an AWFUL LOT like our newest tbt friend, btw!

1YPpJtEh.jpg

Got it! Eyedol looked a little jealous of my delicious candy. XD

HNI_0049_JPG.JPG

You have a beautiful town Oblivia!

HNI0078JPG.jpg

After digging up the time capsule (so sorry) I devoured candy in front of the mayor. How rude ;~;

2TC8ib1.jpg

Sadly I haven't gotten around to getting my dream suite open, so for this challenge ill just be standing in front of its sad closed doors lol
But I wish I could've visited Oblivia's town for this, all the screenshots so far look so pretty :00

OK ... Challenge 4 entry
prvyb.jpg

Oblivia: ?Keep calm and eat a candy!?
Pennifer: ?Crunch * Munch * Sluurrp * ahhh *

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beautiful town, BTW ... I have dreamed you before ❤️

2_D777_A36_FA31_4_E39_8_A45_54_BCA691_A835.jpg

Took me a bit to find the candy I?ll admit. xD Super nice town though Oblivia!

I ate the candy so fast ;-; let me know if I need to take it again, thanks. your town is also super nice~

yCCeJfF.jpg

Last edited:
Such a wonderful town! I can't wait to come back and explore it more fully when I'm not so busy.
11112017_002r.jpg

She went so fast, I thought she was going to leave the screen before I could take the picture.
Great town, by the way! I was super impressed with how posh the whole place was.

2PotD2E.jpg

It was pretty hard to take the screenshot w trying to get Eyedol not to run away and then trying to capture eating the candy lol ; ~;

I was poking around so long, I almost forgot why I was there in the first place! LOL
ACNL#4.jpg-large.jpg
Beautiful town, Oblivia. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back