[#7] Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
EWNt30i.jpg

Had this town since I bought the game (in 2013). Time flies by it's crazy... Can't believe it's been 4 years since then. My town's anniversary is coming up real soon as well! ; v;

nice screenshots everyone. it is cool seeing older towns. too bad i can't be bothered to get a screenshot from my ds.

Challenge #1 Entry
Challenge1.jpg
i guess a little over a month of existing isn't enough
50 hours is a lot, man​

I have a question.

Do we win extra stuff if we get a staff favorite like in the TBT Fair?

Here's mine~
PwQa5mO.jpg

Man this is the same town i've had since getting the game, I never really did anything with it though until I got back into it this summer. I don't understand why tho lol this game is so fun..:)

Startown.jpg

I've had Startown ever since I got the game shortly after it's release. Wow, it's hard to believe I celebrated my town's 4 year anniversary this year!

SPOKJRC.jpg

Here's mine! I started my current town the day after the Welcome Amiibo update (I started one the day of but reset it the next day for a really silly reason that I regret now because it had a really nice map). I really need to clear out my plaza...

Are hacked towns allowed to enter these? I feel like they'll possibly have an unfair advantage, depending on the next shots we need.

Hey, not the best pic but it works
Had this town ever since I started, so many memories (however cringy they may be
Glad I've stuck here so long
20171108_213806-1.jpg

Are hacked towns allowed to enter these? I feel like they'll possibly have an unfair advantage, depending on the next shots we need.

I have a question.

Do we win extra stuff if we get a staff favorite like in the TBT Fair?

We don't have any 'staff favourites' or anything else of the sort for this event so there isn't really any kind of unfair advantage to be had. Coming just after all of our Halloween events with winners, it would feel like a little too much.

I see. I guess I'll remember that.

vZRgmnN.jpg

Its no contest.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww shoot. I forgot to do it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh good, I can still do it. I gotta catch some zzz's now.

RzHuhIJ.jpg

I reset recently for new fun times.

The game has been out for like 5 years, but it already felt nostalgic after the first year. Running from the town and into the T&T Emporium always sent tingles down my spine. Mostly because of how the music ended as you went through the revolving doors.​

Last edited:
Nearly five years of AuraMist! :eek: So many wonder memories :,) Wow how time has gone by! I remember how badly I wanted Animal Crossing on the 3DS like it was yesterday, and now it?s been years since it?s finally happened! Here?s to another happy year of New Leaf! :)

Attachments

• A4143B56-2589-43D5-9A72-B8C9F121A033.jpg
    A4143B56-2589-43D5-9A72-B8C9F121A033.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 122
I can't take a screenshot, is this still okay?

Hey, not the best pic but it works
Had this town ever since I started, so many memories (however cringy they may be
Glad I've stuck here so long
View attachment 210893

Please capture and post a screenshot instead of using your camera. Everyone can take one and use either their SD Card, or a website on their 3DS browser to upload. Handy links: https://www.nintendo.com/3ds/image-share http://www.webrender.net/imgur/ http://en-americas-support.nintendo...ove-files-between-a-new-nintendo-3ds-xl-and-a

I see. I guess I'll remember that.

vZRgmnN.jpg

Its no contest.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww shoot. I forgot to do it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh good, I can still do it. I gotta catch some zzz's now.

Hate to be a pain, but please read over the instructions for the challenge. You missed an important detail in bold. :)

Here's my Pokemon town, BWAgency.

I got into ACNL much later than its release date but I'm happy to jump in when I did. It's been a blast so far.

XZX4hay.jpg

It's cool to see everyone's towns so far! :)

Kokiri is my first and only town!
Even though I have played on and off for the last couple years,
I have never and will never abandon it <3
IMG_7735.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back