• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Katowice Store: Le Marche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael#1

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (6) +
Hello, my name is Michael and I have a store in my town, Katowice.
Here's a few things about my store:
There's furniture, clothing, RV/DLC items and island items.

How the Store works: you come to my town, Katowice, it will be opened under Store, and you go the house named Store and you just look around and if you want something just tell me and I'll name the price (I'll keep track of the items you want and how much it'll cost)

Prices:
Regular Furniture Items: 5,000 bells
Clothing Items: 1,000 bells
Campground Store Items: 50,000 bells
RV items (Sahara, Pascal, Pave etc.): 50,000 bells
Island items: 50,000 bells
RV items (Huck, Isabelle, Digby etc.): 80,000 bells
Sanrio: 100,000 bells

Deals:
On Friday all items are 20% off.
Black Friday: Items are 80% off (Nov. 24th)
Christmas Special: Items are 40% off (Dec. 20th-25th)

Times store is open:
Weekdays: 6:30PM-7:30PM E.S.T. (sorry my weekdays are busy)
Weekends: 11:00AM-12:00PM & 8:00PM-9:00PM (I have other things in life sorry :()

If my store is more successful than I thought then I might start a delivery service.
I'll be back at 6:30PM E.S.T. and I'll add all who replied so you can take a gander. :)

Ya know I LOVE this idea. Kinda reminds me of the open house sale's that were in the old AC game for game cube. I used to love those, I'd love to come by when the shop is open (I think, I'm on pacific time so im 90% it'll be open in like an hour??) Is there a coming by fee? (or a fee for window shopping should someone decides they didn't want anything?)

nvm, just found out that I'm busy during the opening times today :(

Last edited:
Yeah it's about an hour away. There are no fees for coming by and for window shopping.

Well more like 15 minutes right now, I added you Hinata

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you jeff

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open

Ooooh Yay can't wait to see the shop (now that I have the right friend code I tried friending lil boi thinking he was you lol) Are you okay with me coming by now? or would you prefer one at a time ^.^

You can come right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

My friend is getting an axe from Leif's

You can visit but you'll be my last visitor for today because it's getting kind of late.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added

Sorry y'all I got a lot of homework so the store won't be open today. Sorry for the inconvienience but look on the bright side you'll be the first to come to the store tomorrow and it's Friday tomorrow which means 20% off on Friday

Gates are opened

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added spooky memes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes Spooky Memes of course you can visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back