♥ mocha's temp pwyw art shop - CLOSED

I guess my post got eaten???

username: Zeppeli
refs: my bat girl, maybe?
notes: it's hard to tell from her sprite, but she's wearing a big hooded jacket over a pink hello kitty shirt
offer: 400 tbt

username: Allure
refs: X or you can use X
notes: Sorry, I don't have a lot of tbt to offer...
offer: 50?

Last edited:
I guess my post got eaten???

username: Zeppeli
refs: my bat girl, maybe?
notes: it's hard to tell from her sprite, but she's wearing a big hooded jacket over a pink hello kitty shirt
offer: 400 tbt

i'm so glad it wasn't just my computer acting up lol!
i can see your first post now and i'll accept your first offer of 300 ~ i'll start on it tomorrow and add you to the waiting list! :3 ~

username: Allure
refs: http://24.media.tumblr.com/8990bb932f8d242665ed93bcc6ad4554/tumblr_myx4jtG5Ad1qiiiaao5_1280.jpg] Rapunzel
notes: Sorry, I don't have a lot of tbt to offer...
offer: 50?

it's okay! i'm flattered that you'd like some of my art c:
i'll accept your offer but it does take me a long time to do so if you don't mind since your price isn't very high i might not spend as much time on it? like flat colouring etc. hope that's okay!
once you've confirmed i'll add you to the waiting list :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

XsIqn1U.png

might test the water with a new style if it's okay with everyone ?
this was a quick doodle so there will be more effort put in for commissions!
let me know what you think ~

Awww that new style is so cute! I really like your stuff! I don’t have a ton of tbt right now so maybe after I’ve earned some more then I can come back and get in on this art game in the Museum lol

but your stuff is v v v cute and I like it! it all feels very fluffy and sweet

Awww that new style is so cute! I really like your stuff! I don’t have a ton of tbt right now so maybe after I’ve earned some more then I can come back and get in on this art game in the Museum lol

but your stuff is v v v cute and I like it! it all feels very fluffy and sweet
thank you so so much!! ��
And honestly I’m not even that bothered about tbt, it’s more because I want the practice! It takes me a long time to do the ones in my examples but I don’t mind doing a quick drawing for less tbt. It’s totally up to yourself but don’t feel pressured to offer loads and thank you once again for your kind words it really means a lot!

username: allainah
refs: here
notes: ur art is seriously so cute!!! do you think you'll open up a permanent art shop some time? i would def order from you multiple times once i rack up more money.
offer: 120 btb

username: allainah
refs: here
notes: ur art is seriously so cute!!! do you think you'll open up a permanent art shop some time? i would def order from you multiple times once i rack up more money.
offer: 120 btb

accepted! i'll add you to the waiting list c:
and i would love to open a permanent one but i don't think i could manage it as well as working full time! i'm not very fast when it comes to digital drawings and some pieces can take me up to 2 hours to complete! work is quiet at the minute (i work in hospitality)
so i've been getting more time off which allows me to draw more but i think come december i won't have any time to maintain orders :c i'm so grateful that you're interested though and this shop won't be closing until nearer december if that's any help?! c: <3

accepted! i'll add you to the waiting list c:
and i would love to open a permanent one but i don't think i could manage it as well as working full time! i'm not very fast when it comes to digital drawings and some pieces can take me up to 2 hours to complete! work is quiet at the minute (i work in hospitality)
so i've been getting more time off which allows me to draw more but i think come december i won't have any time to maintain orders :c i'm so grateful that you're interested though and this shop won't be closing until nearer december if that's any help?! c: <3

ohh ok i see! ill try to start earning now ,
and tysm for the drawing she looks adorable <3 i’ve sent the btb

Back