• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

♥ mocha's temp pwyw art shop - CLOSED

double post heck

Last edited:
I guess my post got eaten???

username: Zeppeli
refs: my bat girl, maybe?
notes: it's hard to tell from her sprite, but she's wearing a big hooded jacket over a pink hello kitty shirt
offer: 400 tbt

username: Allure
refs: X or you can use X
notes: Sorry, I don't have a lot of tbt to offer...
offer: 50?

Last edited:
I guess my post got eaten???

username: Zeppeli
refs: my bat girl, maybe?
notes: it's hard to tell from her sprite, but she's wearing a big hooded jacket over a pink hello kitty shirt
offer: 400 tbt

i'm so glad it wasn't just my computer acting up lol!
i can see your first post now and i'll accept your first offer of 300 ~ i'll start on it tomorrow and add you to the waiting list! :3 ~

username: Allure
refs: http://24.media.tumblr.com/8990bb932f8d242665ed93bcc6ad4554/tumblr_myx4jtG5Ad1qiiiaao5_1280.jpg] Rapunzel
notes: Sorry, I don't have a lot of tbt to offer...
offer: 50?

it's okay! i'm flattered that you'd like some of my art c:
i'll accept your offer but it does take me a long time to do so if you don't mind since your price isn't very high i might not spend as much time on it? like flat colouring etc. hope that's okay!
once you've confirmed i'll add you to the waiting list :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

XsIqn1U.png

might test the water with a new style if it's okay with everyone ?
this was a quick doodle so there will be more effort put in for commissions!
let me know what you think ~

Awww that new style is so cute! I really like your stuff! I don’t have a ton of tbt right now so maybe after I’ve earned some more then I can come back and get in on this art game in the Museum lol

but your stuff is v v v cute and I like it! it all feels very fluffy and sweet

Awww that new style is so cute! I really like your stuff! I don’t have a ton of tbt right now so maybe after I’ve earned some more then I can come back and get in on this art game in the Museum lol

but your stuff is v v v cute and I like it! it all feels very fluffy and sweet
thank you so so much!! ��
And honestly I’m not even that bothered about tbt, it’s more because I want the practice! It takes me a long time to do the ones in my examples but I don’t mind doing a quick drawing for less tbt. It’s totally up to yourself but don’t feel pressured to offer loads and thank you once again for your kind words it really means a lot!

username: allainah
refs: here
notes: ur art is seriously so cute!!! do you think you'll open up a permanent art shop some time? i would def order from you multiple times once i rack up more money.
offer: 120 btb

username: allainah
refs: here
notes: ur art is seriously so cute!!! do you think you'll open up a permanent art shop some time? i would def order from you multiple times once i rack up more money.
offer: 120 btb

accepted! i'll add you to the waiting list c:
and i would love to open a permanent one but i don't think i could manage it as well as working full time! i'm not very fast when it comes to digital drawings and some pieces can take me up to 2 hours to complete! work is quiet at the minute (i work in hospitality)
so i've been getting more time off which allows me to draw more but i think come december i won't have any time to maintain orders :c i'm so grateful that you're interested though and this shop won't be closing until nearer december if that's any help?! c: <3

Ahhh Justin turned out so well!! thanks > w <

accepted! i'll add you to the waiting list c:
and i would love to open a permanent one but i don't think i could manage it as well as working full time! i'm not very fast when it comes to digital drawings and some pieces can take me up to 2 hours to complete! work is quiet at the minute (i work in hospitality)
so i've been getting more time off which allows me to draw more but i think come december i won't have any time to maintain orders :c i'm so grateful that you're interested though and this shop won't be closing until nearer december if that's any help?! c: <3

ohh ok i see! ill try to start earning now ,
and tysm for the drawing she looks adorable <3 i’ve sent the btb

Back