• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying gracie challange items needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelBunny

Tangled Fangirl
Bells
Love Ball
White Cosmos
Ruby
Pink Hybrid Lily
Peach (Fruit)
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (61) +
hello i need two items for the grace challange

a hat

and a bottoms

i will pay 10 tbt each? i can go a little higher and tops 20 tbt each

I can get you the Formal black skirt and a striped knit hat. (maybe not the most cohesive look but they are both basic so they work lol)

If you have a top and shoes, you'll pass the check. You only need two items of a style to pass.

If you have a top and shoes, you'll pass the check. You only need two items of a style to pass.

really? I thought minimum was 3? Well I guess if you have a dress then technically its two, cause the dress counts for both top and bottom; but if she needs a bottom, I'm assuming she doesn't have a basic dress?

It's definitely only two. I've loaned only two items to dozens of people, and they passed all their checks, and I used only two a couple times myself, and I always passed.

i have a denim jacket and slippers XD

oh well ty!

@hinata825 thanks for your interest thou! i should probably lock this

Last edited:
Well that's awesome! Wish I had known this for myself lol ^.^' thanks kiwi and good luck bunny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back