• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

have you had any dreams of this website?

Too many. Usually around event times or during mafia games. Most of them are bad dreams like accidentally ruining an event by leaking the answers. :p

One time when I had a very bad experience and a scammer got away by sweet talking a mod. I laid awake for like 2 hours because I couldn't calm my anxiety and that feeling remained throughout my night and ended up inside a dream.

Not about the site itself, but I've dreamt of some people off here.

I've had a dream once about one group who are members of the site, it was a good dream and quite random about us travelling and meeting up in real life

I've kind of forgotten it, but I posted a pic on the WDYLL thread and Justin banned me for "showing too much knee" or something hsnsn

yeah. i was going to die and i felt really sad because i never finished the woods expedition in 2016.

I did have a dream that I solved the stupid woods expedition riddle. I eventually did get that one, but not until all of the random hints. Tbt your collectible hunts stress me. lol

Not of the site but I had this super close friend that I actually cared for a lot on here about 2 years ago. I think I dreamt of meeting up with her once but that's it really.

No, not this website. But I have had a dream of a different social site I was on a lot.
Long story short the dream wasn't good because my friends were being rude to me for some reason and were shunning me. In all honestly it didn't make sense to me, it wasn't like I was having a fight with my friends or anything so it was just really odd.

I did have a dream that I solved the stupid woods expedition riddle. I eventually did get that one, but not until all of the random hints. Tbt your collectible hunts stress me. lol

LMAO I dreamed that I solved it too. I've also dreamed that people have gifted me a Star Glow Wand and a Galaxy Easter Egg. I was very disappointed when I realized they were dreams.

Yup
1. Someone was selling a purple candy for 15 tbt and KaydeeKrunk ninja'd me :(
2. Justin sent me 1,000 tbt :)

YES LMAO, I think it happened last night.

ok so basically, this user (I think it's a user I've seen on here before or had contact with, can't remember their name) was selling something, I think it was art or whatever and I bought it from them. I checked back on the thread daily waiting to see if they had posted my thing yet, and they hadn't, so I was like "okay they'll probably just VM me or whatever".

SO, I'm on Re-Tail or something and I posted something, and I see my 100% rating go down to like a 98% and my heart stopped (this is a real fear of mine guys) I check to see who gave me the negative rating and it was the same person who I was supposed to buy the art from!! they said "Kapp'n" or "kidnapped" (ik it doesn't make sense but it made sense in my dream) and I was like ohh, they posted my art and gave me a bad rating because I didn't send the TBT fast enough but it wasn't my fault because I didn't know it was posted!

tl;dr someone gave me a bad trade rating and it was for a dumb reason

I haven't yet, and I don't think I ever will. That or I can't remember.

YES LMAO, I think it happened last night.

ok so basically, this user (I think it's a user I've seen on here before or had contact with, can't remember their name) was selling something, I think it was art or whatever and I bought it from them. I checked back on the thread daily waiting to see if they had posted my thing yet, and they hadn't, so I was like "okay they'll probably just VM me or whatever".

SO, I'm on Re-Tail or something and I posted something, and I see my 100% rating go down to like a 98% and my heart stopped (this is a real fear of mine guys) I check to see who gave me the negative rating and it was the same person who I was supposed to buy the art from!! they said "Kapp'n" or "kidnapped" (ik it doesn't make sense but it made sense in my dream) and I was like ohh, they posted my art and gave me a bad rating because I didn't send the TBT fast enough but it wasn't my fault because I didn't know it was posted!

tl;dr someone gave me a bad trade rating and it was for a dumb reason

Haha, like that dream when I cancelled a trade and I got a bad wifi rating....so dumb....

Oh wait, that was real :mad:

Back