This game is determined to send me off to other towns lol

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yesterday Katt asked me to get a petition signed and today Julian asked me to travel to get him a pear (I have pears so I don't need to travel lol)

I'm just wondering where all of these 'travel to other towns' requests were when I had 10 villagers lol

:') Your villagers are all in on the conspiracy it seems lol
Maybe they all have friends in different towns that they want moved into yours?

It seems like there is something going on because they've never asked me this many times to go to other towns. LOL

The Ossipri villagers are all plotting something and I"m not sure I like it lol

haha it's like they want you to get away from them. those villagers..

I just wish I could talk to the villagers without them putting me to work. It's kind of annoying that whenever you 'chat' they always have something they need you to do. Can't there just be random conversation? I don't constantly tell my friends to get me an apple or replace a piece of furniture in my room...

I just wish I could talk to the villagers without them putting me to work. It's kind of annoying that whenever you 'chat' they always have something they need you to do. Can't there just be random conversation? I don't constantly tell my friends to get me an apple or replace a piece of furniture in my room...

Yes!

They don't bother to ask how you are, it's straight to 'supply and demand'. Or 'demand then supply'..

Last edited:
Actually, I very often get random chats with them in my town, I only sometimes get them to ask me to do stuff. Like recently when I talked to Ankha for example, she didn't ask for anything for awhile, she just wanted to have a chat with me.

I just find it bizarre as heck that they weren't this insist on me traveling when I had 10 villagers but when one was moving all of a sudden the need to send me away from Ossipri was persistant.

I just find it bizarre as heck that they weren't this insist on me traveling when I had 10 villagers but when one was moving all of a sudden the need to send me away from Ossipri was persistant.

maybe it's the game trying to get you to visit a town and get a voided villager lol

maybe it's the game trying to get you to visit a town and get a voided villager lol

LOL I think it is. I think this game just didn't want me to have Tutu. It plotted Boone in my town last time when I wanted to get Tutu then this time, when I was ready to get Tutu for real, it tried to send me off to another town. I outsmarted it. Tutu is plotted in my town now so haha game. I outsmarted it. XD

Back