• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

Yuzu

Genji's Biggest Fangirl
Bells
Switch
2907-9369-4580
Ruby
New Leaf Token
October Birthstone (Opal)
In all the years I've had this game I've never seen this before.. so if someone could enlighten me... :(

I was laying paths out when suddenly the game wouldn't let me put a path on this one random spot. (picture below) As I suspected, it wouldn't let me dig a hole there either. I decided to save and quit and when I came back minutes later my bee sting on my eye was gone and I was able to interact with that square again.

I've never hacked my town before btw. I just think it's kind of funny that this happened right next to the fairy circle I'm making lol.

Sorry for the low-q pictures. i'm not sure what to do now that miiverse shut down.

ZjtwvOr.jpg

BUIvC3b.jpg

tDALmuk.jpg

Something similar happened to me the other day, except it was not the center tile but one of the outside spaces. I think I went in the town hall or something and when I got back to the area I was tiling, I was able to place them all down.

I think your bee sting is gone bc you saved and quit and came back, but maybe not.

Yes, definitely! You can also just save and continue and the sting will be gone. No need for medicine at all anymore, because villagers don't get sick, either, since the update. (Then why do I keep two in my inventory taking up space? AND why do the Nooks still sell it to the uninformed?)

I think your bee sting is gone bc you saved and quit and came back, but maybe not.

Yes, definitely! You can also just save and continue and the sting will be gone. No need for medicine at all anymore, because villagers don't get sick, either, since the update. (Then why do I keep two in my inventory taking up space? AND why do the Nooks still sell it to the uninformed?)

Ohh ok. I didn't realize that was a thing with the new update. That disappoints me a little bit that it's so easy to get rid of now lol.

You made the best possible choice when you decided to save and quit, and you were successful! First choice for me with almost any electronic device that seems to be messing up...shut down and reboot almost always straightens things out.

Why did it happen to begin with? Got nothin'. (Other than that it is an electronic device. :rolleyes:)

You made the best possible choice when you decided to save and quit, and you were successful! First choice for me with almost any electronic device that seems to be messing up...shut down and reboot almost always straightens things out.

Why did it happen to begin with? Got nothin'. (Other than that it is an electronic device. :rolleyes:)

It's the fairies I tell youuu!

It's the fairies I tell youuu!

Or it could be the elves, you know. It would be elves in my town...I have an elf mushroom ring! :blush:

I'd show a photo but picked all the mushrooms until November is over!

Last edited:
Back