How old were you when you first joined TBT?

I joined back in 2018, so I was 22 then. I'm almost 27 now. Gosh, I feel old. ;-;

I joined when I was 16. I'm 21 now and a lot has changed! But I think that screenshot of Axel watching the fireworks with me will always be my avatar.

i joined when i was 11 :c
and now i’m 18 !! time flew by so fasttt

I am 44 and just joined. Apparently I am too old for this game. I missed out joining in my teens. But better late than never I guess. Or maybe I am a freak. Sorry. But at any age the game is still fun.

I am 44 and just joined. Apparently I am too old for this game. I missed out joining in my teens. But better late than never I guess. Or maybe I am a freak. Sorry. But at any age the game is still fun.
Welcome!

43 year old here and even though I've been playing Animal Crossing off and on since my 20's I can definitely say there is no age limit for fun. Do what you enjoy! There are plenty of adults on this forum who love the game. Glad you found your way here!

Welcome!

43 year old here and even though I've been playing Animal Crossing off and on since my 20's I can definitely say there is no age limit for fun. Do what you enjoy! There are plenty of adults on this forum who love the game. Glad you found your way here!
Thank you! I wish I found this game sooner! I absolutely love the cuteness along with the rest of the gameplay

I believe I was 28. I found the forum while looking for info on the new animal crossing game. I liked what I saw with crafting and was trying to decide if the game was for me or not. I was really unsure about the game because the descriptions others gave about the past ac games made it sound... Well boring or silly in a pointless way? But there was care taken in dialog and different aspects that I feel people didn't communicate well. But I do think ACNH is pretty much its own animal compared to older ac games. I feel like NL was a transition from what was to what it is now.
I'm glad I found these forums though the first year I joined was a little rough it seemed for newbies.

It was August 2020 when I first joined. I was 25 years old at the time and I didn't make a good impression on this site. I really don't want to talk to about it. I prefer DMs where I'm more comfortable.

I was 17 and I had just started playing City Folk again and decided to join a few forums
this is the only one that I'm still active on lol

I was 15! It's weird to think it's been close to ten years. I had joined lots of other game forums when I was younger but for some reason this is the only one I've ever stuck around on.

Back