How old were you when you first joined TBT?

I was only 10 years old when I first joined The Bell Tree. I was surprised that I never got banned for being under the age. It's weird to think that I've been registered for seven years.

I was 12 about when I joined. Really cool to see there's still fresh faces coming in enjoying animal crossing. : )

I was 12 about when I joined. Really cool to see there's still fresh faces coming in enjoying animal crossing. : )

It is, especially when you joined during the earliest times of Bell Tree Forums. If anyone were just as old as I am now when TBT started, they would be 37 today.

i dont get why many forums dont allow people under 13 but maybe it's something abt legal stuff idk lol.

Yeah, gotta abide by COPPA. I'm not sure what the deal is on here as it appears under 13s aren't allowed but it's nowhere in the rules and isn't mentioned when signing up. Technically The Bell Tree is breaking both COPPA and the EU Cookie Law, lol.

I was 12 when I joined into the forums. The age where I would sometimes speak out my thoughts without thinking, forget a lot, and have bad vocabulary. I honestly regret many things I say here on the forums. I just recently turned 13 the other month and I'm trying to survive my last year of middle school. I know highschool would be hard, but I'm a bit excited for the other classes I could take.

I was 21 when I joined! That was mainly just to adopt villagers for my New Leaf town though (I was a little late to the party, ahaha); I didn't really become active on here until a couple months after I turned 22.

I joined this one when I was fifteen years old. I didn’t start becoming active until about two years ago. I’m glad I decided to become active again.

i joined the forums in april 2015, when i was still relatively freshly 13! my 8-year tbt anniversary is this year, and i turn 21 in less than 2 months time... absolute craziness. i guess time really does fly when you’re having fun lol.

Well, not too different from what I am now haha.

However, I remember hearing about TBT back on ACC like 10+ years ago? I just scrolled around a bit but didn't join since ACC was comparatively a lot more active at that time.

I was 16 when I joined. Honestly super dumb and cringeworthy at the time who knew nothing about the world.

Back