Giveaway Storage cleanout

toonafeesh

whitney pls love me
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (195) +
Hi everyone! I'm giving away everything on this list for free since I'm in dire need of storage space and gotta stop hoarding items 8C

I will deliver to your town :)

HATS
cow bone
cucumber pack
dandy hat
red ribbon
shower cap
skeleton hood

CLOTHES
acid-washed jacket
baseball pants
blue polka shorts
cargo pants
desert-camo shirt
elephant tee
gumpdrop tee
kung-fu tee
lively knit shirt
military pants
racer 6 tee
raglan tee
red-check shirt
striking outfit

SHOES
green buckled shoes

WALL/FLOOR
alpine wall
bamboo wall
fancy tile floor

FURNITURE
blue table
box of tissues
cabin dresser
cactus
croton
dartboard
HHA pennant x2
juicy-apple tv
lunar rover
minimalist lamp
modern lamp
Nook's Homes Model
phonograph
picnic table
pinball machine
podium
potty
regal bookcase
regal chair
regal dresser
regal lamp
round cactus
round pillow x2
shower
space station
stair dresser
star projector
stripe clock
washer/dryer
wheat field

Last edited:
hi! this is so sweet of you to do, but i still want to give you some tbt..
may i please have your bathroom shelf, book stands, metal-and-wood-chair, single rose, and steamed lobster?
thank you so much :)

Sure thing and don't worry about the tbt!! will you be available for the next ~30 minutes?

can i get classic screen, minimalist minitable, scattered papers, shower, & violet screen please?

can i get classic screen, minimalist minitable, scattered papers, shower, & violet screen please?
sure thing! if you'll be free in the next 10 minutes or so I can deliver you those items in a bit :D
ACTUALLY sorry I have to go sleep now it's like 2am here, but I'll hold onto those items for you!

Last edited:
sure thing! if you'll be free in the next 10 minutes or so I can deliver you those items in a bit :D
ACTUALLY sorry I have to go sleep now it's like 2am here, but I'll hold onto those items for you!

no problem! :)

. astro cd player
. conga drum
. harpsicord
. merry-go-round
. space station
. tall garden rock
. violet screen
. wooden counter x2

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for the giveaway!
I'll only be home later tonight in order to get the items.

Nook's Homes Model x1

amp
editor's chair
editor's desk
electric guitar
writing chair

Tempted with pictures, but feel like I should earn them instead.

Could I please have the regal sofa, regal table, regal wall lamp, and regal vanity? ^-^

I don't need a thing! Just want to say thanks for your generosity and especially for putting your items in alphabetical order!! It makes a huge difference in readability for me. I almost always do it, except when I only have a few things. It's a lot more work for the seller, for sure, but way easier for the buyers, imo. :)

. astro cd player
. conga drum
. harpsicord
. merry-go-round
. space station
. tall garden rock
. violet screen
. wooden counter x2

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for the giveaway!
I'll only be home later tonight in order to get the items.
Sure thing! VM me when you're available :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nook's Homes Model x1

amp
editor's chair
editor's desk
electric guitar
writing chair

Tempted with pictures, but feel like I should earn them instead.
I def understand about earning pictures :( (although I admit I cheated on April fools day to get 4 pictures of the same villager)

VM me when you're available :)

Could I please have the regal sofa, regal table, regal wall lamp, and regal vanity? ^-^
Of course! VM me when you're on~

I don't need a thing! Just want to say thanks for your generosity and especially for putting your items in alphabetical order!! It makes a huge difference in readability for me. I almost always do it, except when I only have a few things. It's a lot more work for the seller, for sure, but way easier for the buyers, imo. :)

Ahh thank you!! Yeahh it would've been a big mess if I didn't put the list in alphabetical order 8'DDD the extra effort is worth it!

Last edited:
May I have the palace tile, roccoco floor, lovely armoire, regal bookcase, and pink velvet stool? Thank you so much! This is so nice of you to do!

Back