• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying looking for RV items?

gltchy

vespertine anomaly
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
hello!! there are several rvs i am hoping to visit to Acquire Things. can compensate with game bells for the inconvenience?? i. do not super know the Protocol on how is generally done whoops

hoping to visit,
- cece
- chai
- felyne
- epona
- ?toile (twice oops)
- inkwell
- marty
- w. link

i do not quite have enough MEOW coupons to get everything yet, but am fairly close!! if any of these can be a thing to happen, please let me know, and what amount of bells is reasonable??

thank you!!

You can come to my town and visit wolf link for free

Just so you know, if you visit any other town's RVs, the Meow coupons will be 5 each (instead of 3).
I have Epona and Inkwell if you are interested and you can come by for free provided that you use your own coupons

You can come to my town and visit wolf link for free

ah thank you muchly!! let me know what time works for you?? i will be without internet for most of today, but will have it again by 5:30-ish in my time zone (approx. 7 hours from posting this)

Just so you know, if you visit any other town's RVs, the Meow coupons will be 5 each (instead of 3).
I have Epona and Inkwell if you are interested and you can come by for free provided that you use your own coupons

oh R.I.P. me i did not know this. i may have to see if my little sister will take pity on me and let me use her game additionally ^_^???
i do of course intend to use my own meow coupons (or at least my sister?s lmao), let me know what time works for you?? thank you so much!!

that's fine. what's your timezone? mine's GMT-5/EST

Back