• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite Month of the Year?

Favourite Month of the Year?

• Total voters

Stockley_

The Director
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7457-9399-7967
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
What's everyone's favourite month? I have a feeling a lot of people's favourite month is the month their birthdays are in, but I'm curious to see what people say :D

Whoa Marcus actually on the forum, I feel like I'm witnessing a cryptid

I like April and you're absolutely right it's because it's my birthday lol. But also because April = Spring and Spring = Hell Season is finally over

I absolutely love June because it is right about the time when the Summer Solstice happens and things just feel good in June altogether.

My favorite month of the year is probably October. I like the atmosphere outside with the (typically) cooler temperatures, the varied colors of the leaves on the trees and how they liven up a neighborhood after falling, marathoning horror movies throughout the month, consuming pumpkin flavored foods, searching for the perfect pumpkin to make into a jack-o'-lantern, and passing out candy to trick-or-treaters.

Tough call though, because I also quite like November due to it containing both Thanksgiving and my birthday, as well as December for Christmas and all of the snow in the years we're fortunate enough to get it.

October is my favorite, and my birthday isn't in October either, actually.
I just like the colors of fall, the temperatures cooling down, all the different fall foods, and the excitement of Halloween. Also my favorite "color" is black and it's so much easier to find things not commonly black in black during Halloween season (candles, fake flowers, etc. And I love the look of Halloween decorations such as potion bottles, etc). October gets an A+ from me.

To be honest, I like December. No, my birthday is not in December, it’s in February, haha. Anyways, I like December because it’s the end of the year! I really, really, really, really, really looovve partying with all my colleagues and friends and watch the amazing fireworks! Unfortunately we're going on a holiday somewhere at the end of the year so we won’t be able to see the bloody fireworks UGHGHGHGH ;C. But still, I’m excited for the end of this year and partying. Also, I love December because of Christmas and Boxing Day! I get chocolates, cake, and lollies hahahahaha! Not to mention that my town anniversary in AC:NL is also in Decemeber. In Australia, December is the start of Summer and Summer is my favourite season. I highly dislike Spring because of hay fever season... it’s so common nowadays and I always get a sneeze and sore throat and that’s the worst, though I get to take days of work, lol. So yeah, I like December's Summer because then I could go to the pool, go to the beach, go to the farm my brother works at (and meet the absolutely adorable chicks and chickens that live there), go to the zoo, stay up and have a barbecue among the beautiful evening sky and relax and read a book outside! It’s the best.

I like May because it's the end of classes on May.

My birthday is in September, but my favourite month is July. The main reasons are that it's summer and it's nice out and it's the first month with no school in it.

My mum always said my favourite month should be March because that’s when my birthday is but I still adore December. Everything is perfect. The food is amazing, the music is amazing, fires and fluffy blankets are amazing, the atmosphere is amazing, not to mention it’s dark outside but everything is illuminated by lights. It literally doesn’t get better than that:rolleyes:

April because that's the season when it rains most.

And June because it's my birthday!

Last edited:
I adore April; it's the perfect month in Australia. Like, it's just a cool month in terms of temperature. A close second would be September because it's the first month of spring and it's nice and warm. I hate extreme temperatures, such as summer and winter...although, I'm cool with winter, I guess lol.

Winter months are the best for me.
July. I'm from Australia ~ Summer is disgusting here.

July (or just the warmer summer months in general because I hate the cold here). I could say December because birthday but I don't really like holidays so.

Back